Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: referal, no. 2 account. allowed ?

referal, no. 2 account. allowed ?

as far as i have understod one may have 2 account or more for that sake.
    but may my second account be my first accounts referal ?

side question.
    did i understand it right that one cant be demoted in league even tho ending bottom of the league ?

thanks in advance for replies

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    but may my second account be my first accounts referal ?
    yes but be careful
    If you 're loosing on purpose or helping your other team, you might get ban.

did i understand it right that one cant be demoted in league even tho ending bottom of the league ?
    no, only promote to next lv or repeat the same.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

ty niko im gonna get myself a referal then
    yea i found info about that on the forum so i would not do that, dont wanna get ban ofcourse
    but i was unable to find anything about alt being allowed to be referal for main account so ty alot for clarify it nikolgiorgos !

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kensie View Post
    ty niko im gonna get myself a referal then
    yea i found info about that on the forum so i would not do that, dont wanna get ban ofcourse
    but i was unable to find anything about alt being allowed to be referal for main account so ty alot for clarify it nikolgiorgos !
    You are free to created unlimited accounts but the only thing is make sure you do not use them to abuse the game in any way and here are few things to avoid: support own games from one account to another; trade stuff from one account to another; manipulate results (if somehow both teams share the same competition) . As long as you avoid these ones in big lines you are safe.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    ok, so i've got one team 2 levels lower than the other team and i use the higher level team to buy players for the lower level team. any risk here?

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    ok, so i've got one team 2 levels lower than the other team and i use the higher level team to buy players for the lower level team. any risk here?
    I would call it game abuse, not sure what Nordeus thinks.
    Hunter and iptables like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I would call it game abuse, not sure what Nordeus thinks.
    Somewhere, I remember that Ive read that wasn't allowed... maybe if one play in same device.. so I mean for a own benefit.... that's why Ive opened a thread in bugs section asking for a rules clarification too... not only fair play stuffs... is good have a place where to check out what is allowed..

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Technically isn't allowed as you can manipulate the price to suits better your teams. I am pretty sure the rest of the managers would agree on this just like jcohen42 said.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    this is arguable, but it's not my fault that my second team came on the same server as my first one. i can't control things like that. and nordeus either... it just happened. if i see, from the lower account, a very good player on negotiations list and it's mine, from the other account, i shouldn't make an offer? it's not like i'm getting it for free...

this is arguable, but it's not my fault that my second team came on the same server as my first one. i can't control things like that. and nordeus either... it just happened. if i see, from the lower account, a very good player on negotiations list and it's mine, from the other account, i shouldn't make an offer? it's not like i'm getting it for free...
    Right, but you can still manipulate the cost. I would say you should avoid interacting with your own team on the negotiations list altogether to be safe.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast