Thread: Why I lost to AFK team? :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepotato View Post
    Cant get competition form if I dont win lol

I have more losses this season than my past 5 combined lol
    How well do you train your squad

Sent from my itel it1556 Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepotato View Post
    This season game out comes seems to be heavily against me

I scouted a strong team every season and dominated through all leagues and cup in the past
    This season I'm losing a lot to much weaker teams even though the playing stats heavily favores me. I watch my games with supporters getting 15% posession and fully rest my players
    Really seems like the game engine is rigged
    Just lost a cup game 1-2 to some one 43.4% lower and his players have no special abilities

Is there something I can do or is the game engine is completely broken
    You're probably already doing this, but just in case you haven't, please check your winning bonus and morale. Although many will say these things doesn't matter, I personally feel they do.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Not exactly, the earlier versions of top eleven had a max. between groups of skills (attack attributes, defensive ones and phis&ment ones) of +80%.

If the average of attack attributes was 30% you could not have the defensive or ment%phis group mpre far away than 110%. This was IMO made for a reason, and suddenly we had these limits eliminated so after few days we had players with single skills of 1500%'s+

Since then we had some corrections like limit skills till 340%, and right now another fix that links the skill training speed to itself and not to the Player AvQ as before, still, I believe that we need:
    -Skill limits again but till 120%
    -Do a roll back in the High Scores calibration (we had time ago 16-0's 12-0's easily) and that now caused that the old proportion between the simulation of 2 teams is not compensated (so we can barely have a 2-0 vs a -140% team perfectly.
    -And once this is done, adjust the beatability margin more close to the 30% as before.
    Who would not agree with this? Well said.

Regarding 6th sense:
    I haven't developed 6th sense till now. If something hasn't be gifted we earn it through learning. Can someone please help me develop 6th sense?

Apprentice
    another thing if you could shift all these posts (except for the starting ones) to 2019 priorities it would make more sense there and can increase the impact of that thread. and delete this post if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    another thing if you could shift all these posts (except for the starting ones) to 2019 priorities it would make more sense there and can increase the impact of that thread. and delete this post if you like.
    NO! I DO NOT ALLOW THIS TOPIC TO BE REMOVED/DELETED! EVERYBODY YOU HAVE TURNED YOU! I CAN NOT STILL HIM, BUT WHEN THIS SEAS / YEARS 2 WEEKS /. AFTER I hereby allow you to do whatever you want!

Quote Originally Posted by nesta17 View Post
    NO! I DO NOT ALLOW THIS TOPIC TO BE REMOVED/DELETED! EVERYBODY YOU HAVE TURNED YOU! I CAN NOT STILL HIM, BUT WHEN THIS SEAS / YEARS 2 WEEKS /. AFTER I hereby allow you to do whatever you want!
    I think Google Translate has let you down there buddy. But at the end of the day, Admins and Moderators will decide what is moved and when.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    Sadly it happens. Liverpool was knocked out round 1 of FA cup and they are 1st in the prem right now. Football doesn't make sense, Nordeus tries to simulate this but usually it's never fair. It should at least be like a double draw with them winning on penalties, that's realistic. but yeah, nordeus definitely hands out some trolly results.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

I've thought about this. The thing is, in real life, for underdogs to beat top teams they need to be trained well and be in top shape. That's different from when abandoned teams beat active managers in this game. If there is a major difference in quality, and the lower quality team is not active or is not conditioned properly, that should be a major loss 100% of the time.
    Hunter and nesta17 like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Apprentice
    It sucks but it happens, look at Liverpool in the FA cup. Sometimes football doesn't make sense, it's the bitter-sweet beauty of the sport. That being said, I know it's frustrating especially when you see the hypothetical numbers that state - these guys should be finishing/passing/defensive machines. This is something Nordeus must fix and I hope it comes in the update we are due for.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    The thing is, in real life, for underdogs to beat top teams they need to be trained well and be in top shape. That's different from when abandoned teams beat active managers in this game.
    I just explained why the Liverpool example was not applicable. It's not like real life because not every club here is trained and maintained.
    Hunter and nesta17 like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast