Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Why I lost to AFK team? :confused:

Angry Why I lost to AFK team? :confused:

Why should people play this game?

My team has 107%, all my players have white skills 150-200%. AML, AMR have 200-350%.
    My opponent in the cup was 93%. Many of his players have 50% physical skills. He didn't come to two games for the match.
    I was supported by 15 friends. Max bonus.
    I lost both matches 0-1.
    Assistant after each game wrote. I quote: "They were favorites for the match".

Why did the system decide before each game that my opponent was FAVORITE? WHY? Even from the animation of the game, it was clear that I had no chance of winning. I just had no moments. As if the system specifically strangled your game.

I added him as a friend. I appointed a friendly match and won it 7 - 0. Why did Nordeus kill me in the cup?
    Nordeus answer to me why should I be in the game if those who don’t go to matches and don’t coach players are favorites?
    nesta17 and milpol like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Visual View Post
    Why should people play this game?

My team has 107%, all my players have white skills 150-200%. AML, AMR have 200-350%.
    My opponent in the cup was 93%. Many of his players have 50% physical skills. He didn't come to two games for the match.
    I was supported by 15 friends. Max bonus.
    I lost both matches 0-1.
    Assistant after each game wrote. I quote: "They were favorites for the match".

Why did the system decide before each game that my opponent was FAVORITE? WHY? Even from the animation of the game, it was clear that I had no chance of winning. I just had no moments. As if the system specifically strangled your game.

I added him as a friend. I appointed a friendly match and won it 7 - 0. Why did Nordeus kill me in the cup?
    Nordeus answer to me why should I be in the game if those who don’t go to matches and don’t coach players are favorites?
    Mate you won't believe I was in exactly EXACTLY the same situation 2 seasons ago.
    ****s crazy. I too was knocked out of Cup and same I played friendly and won like anything (6-0 I was 1 man down from 5th minute)
    Game engine is either fully broken or just way to non-consistent or unstable.
    This time too I got knocked out of Cup by a weak team. I will add him advice a friend and play friendly.
    nesta17 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, I 've heard that game engine like to punish sometimes "mutant" teams.
    IImaestroII and maloukees like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    This is ridiculous. Day by day, by effort, develop a player, but punished. why is that? Three to three days of play and jealousy complaining. That's ridiculous,
    nesta17 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Thing is that it’s not necessarily mutant teams being punished. It’s the normal guys mostly. Maybe TE2019 will address this but I won’t hold my breath.
    Hunter likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 118
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Mate you won't believe I was in exactly EXACTLY the same situation 2 seasons ago.
    ****s crazy. I too was knocked out of Cup and same I played friendly and won like anything (6-0 I was 1 man down from 5th minute)
    Game engine is either fully broken or just way to non-consistent or unstable.
    This time too I got knocked out of Cup by a weak team. I will add him advice a friend and play friendly.
    I lost to a weaker opponent in the cup today after going 2 goals up.. Smh
    nesta17 likes this.

If that message ( "They were favourites for the match" ) remain in t11 2019 ( i hope not ) , i think they need to explain it to us

First : They need to say why that message pop up,i can understand "it just wsn't to be" or "they were lucky" but this one sound like something already fixed and i really don't like that (and i think not only me )

Second: Based on what ? form( for example : a weak team lost so many matches and the game decide to give him at least a "win ", just hypothesis )? or a combination of team condition/morale?

Third: I also heard about what @nikolgiorgos said , about a penalization to mutants ( i also heard some friends that have that problem ), maybe this is the confirmation that grey skills matter ? the only thing that i noticed is that this kind of matches are more frequent for managers that have this kind of teams

I hope that the new game( and the Devs of course ) will be more clear about this, lot of cases are in the forum , so much that they made a long thread about it
    nesta17 likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

I lost to way weaker teams
    Their goalies have double digit on saves against me every game

I lost to 90%, 87% and 92% in a row while I'm at 115%

Just a theory, see if you have the same situation.
    I scouted player every time I lost a game, and the more frequently I spend tokens the more I lose to bad luck. Is it possible that the game wants me to spend more tokens(money) so they purposely give unlucky losses.
    nesta17 likes this.

Recently I lost to much weaker teams
    Every loss I had over 15% more posession and shots on goal
    Their goalies have double digit on saves against me every game

I lost to 90%, 87% and 92% in a row while I'm at 115%

Just a theory, see if you have the same situation.
    I scouted player every time I lost a game, and the more frequently I spend tokens the more I lose to bad luck. Is it possible that the game wants me to spend more tokens(money) so they purposely give unlucky losses.
    nesta17 likes this.

Visual skills, have a "minimal impact" in the internal programming.
    Ive said always this and always will defend my thesis.

Then the distance between the 2 teams, 93%vs 107% is what marks the margin for the scenarios selection.
    The beatability margin is inside a 30% (was really, since was increased to cover the mutants is almost 60%) and you are just +14%.

The question is now, what could have you done to turn the situation?
    maybe don't attend.
    maybe do a sub -this needs a check out and understanding of "how to sub'"
    and a etc like activate win bonus, try different orders etc

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast