Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Why I lost to AFK team? :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Visual skills, have a "minimal impact" in the internal programming.
    Ive said always this and always will defend my thesis.

Then the distance between the 2 teams, 93%vs 107% is what marks the margin for the scenarios selection.
    The beatability margin is inside a 30% (was really, since was increased to cover the mutants is almost 60%) and you are just +14%.

The question is now, what could have you done to turn the situation?
    maybe don't attend.
    maybe do a sub -this needs a check out and understanding of "how to sub'"
    and a etc like activate win bonus, try different orders etc
    60% wow that is too much imo, they need a system that recognise a mutant team. This is too generic beacuse also legit players will suffer due to that.
    Regarding the question: in all this matches you can always see 1 or 2 players playing under their capacity so maybe is the game telling that " Hey your best player can't play like you want everytime , nobody is perfect so if he is playing bad sub him" and of course if you didn't he will keep miss goals. This happened to me time ago, i had a 6 star st with a very bad rating and was losing 1-0, 2nd half i subbed him for a young 5 star st and he score 3 goals for a 3-1 win (that player will become my all time best scorer ^^ ), majority of manager will not sub their best player for lower % but maybe is a game challenge, or trigger.

"Visual skills, have a "minimal impact" in the internal programming " , i think this is bad , animation don't show us all the thing that happen on the pitch , OK, but when i see oppo DC with 1 % pace chase down my st with 200% +... lol

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Visual View Post
    Why should people play this game?

My team has 107%, all my players have white skills 150-200%. AML, AMR have 200-350%.
    My opponent in the cup was 93%. Many of his players have 50% physical skills. He didn't come to two games for the match.
    I was supported by 15 friends. Max bonus.
    I lost both matches 0-1.
    Assistant after each game wrote. I quote: "They were favorites for the match".

Why did the system decide before each game that my opponent was FAVORITE? WHY? Even from the animation of the game, it was clear that I had no chance of winning. I just had no moments. As if the system specifically strangled your game.

I added him as a friend. I appointed a friendly match and won it 7 - 0. Why did Nordeus kill me in the cup?
    Nordeus answer to me why should I be in the game if those who don’t go to matches and don’t coach players are favorites?
    Sounds to me , like you have a team of mutants.

So I guess the game engine punish those teams sometimes...

Just like in real life a team of many superstars like Messi lose from a lower team just because they think they are so great and much better and do not need to do nay afford to win..

Maybe it is something like that...

How is you League games going be the way??

That's the beauty of cup competition. Where David beat goliath. Even in reality, many underdogs beat giant team in the cup competition. I think the game engine wants to imitate the reality Cup competition as much as they could.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
    maloukees and Francicic01 like this.

Apprentice
    I don't have mutants still I am getting punished for no reason. In the past 3 seasons I have been punished twice.
    The question is now, what could have you done to turn the situation?
    maybe don't attend.
    maybe do a sub -this needs a check out and understanding of "how to sub'"
    and a etc like activate win bonus, try different orders etc
    Well if this is where the game is heading then it's a pity. It's not a football managerial experience it's this - " let's see who finds out the exploit ". This is very sad.
    Khris your theory might be right but then it limits a manager's influence over his team.
    And 60% beat ability margin? lol we putting the effort to be better for nothing?

That's the beauty of cup competition. Where David beat goliath. Even in reality, many underdogs beat giant team in the cup competition. I think the game engine wants to imitate the reality Cup competition as much as they could.
    Let's talk about realism here: https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post592089
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-20-2019 at 07:41 AM.
    khris, IImaestroII and nesta17 like this.

Apprentice
    Top eleven has a mind and momentum of its own.

I'm the best team in my league on paper yet am 3rd.. I really don't know how, the guy that's first in the league is on 85% while am 105%. However, he has a super star striker he has trained. Finishing of his striker is like some 400% maybe that explains it.

Yesterday I was knocked out of the cup by a weaker team, after going 2 goals up. Dude was 88% while I was 105%

I can't get angry, ask me why?... Last season I won the Ucl by beating some 130% guy in the semi finals, I was 80% at the time, and same level.

Famous
    Make sometimes, substituion for a player, even daring the game I read no the comments and when I see a negatives comment I just subtitute that player, even for a lo star Player,

Just did that was 0-0 after the sub I won 2-0 . Lol

My feeling we have still influence How the game goes during the simulation

Apprentice
    "Assistant after each game wrote. I quote: "They were favorites for the match".

Thats the bit that makes no sense and needs explaining.....what made them favorites, like you i hate it when this arises and there is no reason you can see for it

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I don't have mutants still I am getting punished for no reason. In the past 3 seasons I have been punished twice.

Well if this is where the game is heading then it's a pity. It's not a football managerial experience it's this - " let's see who finds out the exploit ". This is very sad.
    Khris your theory might be right but then it limits a manager's influence over his team.
    And 60% beat ability margin? lol we putting the effort to be better for nothing?

Let's talk about realism here: https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post592089

Maybe we have to accept that we'll lose some games for absolutely no reason at all..
    king7eric and nesta17 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

The training system, has been abused -with permission (GK drill, an non skill limits mainly)- so, solution? minimize these overincreasing in the individual skills by adjusting the distance of beatability.
    Skill limits, never shoud have been removed. And that's why I am asking for them again, the impact to correct the fixed scores that the mutants caused, has creted this situation.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Maybe we have to accept that we'll lose some games for absolutely no reason at all..
    that's exactly right. we are going to lose at some point one match just because the server wants so. simple as that. BUT:

something is happening, something has changed since they announced TE2019 officially. there were 2 minor updates since then and troll results, weird comebacks, abundance of red cards, are happening almost every day.

only today i experienced 5 troll results or weird server-programmed sh*t on my accounts. this sh"t is getting out of control. if te2019 will be the same, this game will became unplayable. sad...
    dave1311 and nesta17 like this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast