Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Manipulation

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
    Hi MW, yep it's me. Hope you're well.
    Hiya JC. I'm good, cheers mate. Hope all is well in good old Sussex by the sea.
    I see you're away in Italy this afternoon. I'll try and make it.
    Interesting that Nordeus are using the assistant manager to tempt top of server teams to spend real money. If I've ever had this message I've never paid it any attention, but then I'm about 5 years away from top of the server by my calculations.
    Didn't some teams level up whilst others didn't at the end of last season? Mark, Gavin, Bill still @64, but others went to 65?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Interesting that Nordeus are using the assistant manager to tempt top of server teams to spend real money. If I've ever had this message I've never paid it any attention, but then I'm about 5 years away from top of the server by my calculations.
    Didn't some teams level up whilst others didn't at the end of last season? Mark, Gavin, Bill still @64, but others went to 65?
    I play on ios and sometimes on laptop. How to find your server?
    Then- How to find "top of the server"?

windows laptop.
    nesta17 likes this.

I think only from android you can find your server, using the google app netstat.

The top of the server managers, you just meet them sooner or later when you are playing for a long time, you 're active, support friends, watching who else is supporting and test them.
    If they have the button of add a friend, they are in the same server and you can add them without fb.
    Then, you see their opponents, in which position they finished last season and if the game promoted them or they 're repeating the same lv.

Sometimes you meet them in the forum or some fb groups, usually locals as the game many times put teams from the same country in 2 or 3 same servers.
    At least the very old managers.
    Altiplano and dareng like this.

sudo su netstat -lR -u (*nix)
    cmd : netstat -n

Android : terminal emulator : su -c netstat -na

Make sure, that : iptables -L (ip of the server is allowed to send/receive via ICMP)
    Last edited by iptables; 01-21-2019 at 03:05 PM.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Been on the game since Sept 2013 but only since about season 50 have they stopped levelling us up every season. It doesn't depend on finishing in the top 8, sometimes they just keep everyone at the same level and everyone retains their player star levels. This allows the level below to join us the next season, although it's hard for them as their players have lost a star from being promoted. I think they do it to ensure the top level members stay competitive with active members when some members leave the game. It also means that all lower levels will, in time, catch up with those higher up. The competitiveness helps Nordeus to strategise ways of getting the top levels to buy tokens.
    Last season was a more conventional one where only the top eight in the league levelled up, so Mark and co stayed at level 64 as they were 9th and below.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
    Been on the game since Sept 2013 but only since about season 50 have they stopped levelling us up every season. It doesn't depend on finishing in the top 8, sometimes they just keep everyone at the same level and everyone retains their player star levels. This allows the level below to join us the next season, although it's hard for them as their players have lost a star from being promoted. I think they do it to ensure the top level members stay competitive with active members when some members leave the game. It also means that all lower levels will, in time, catch up with those higher up. The competitiveness helps Nordeus to strategise ways of getting the top levels to buy tokens.
    Last season was a more conventional one where only the top eight in the league levelled up, so Mark and co stayed at level 64 as they were 9th and below.

Yes. That was unusual. Makes me think that there are perhaps a lot of active players at the highest levels on our server.
    Held back every third season at the top means I'll need another 5 years plus of levelling up to catch you up. What's the chances we'll all still be playing?

Yes. That was unusual. Makes me think that there are perhaps a lot of active players at the highest levels on our server.
    Held back every third season at the top means I'll need another 5 years plus of levelling up to catch you up. What's the chances we'll all still be playing?
    Lol, probably will have packed it in by then but I didn't reckon I'd last this long! The top levels are really competitive now and every match is tough, makes it fun though. Those that buy the most tokens/have the strongest players win the trophies but fighting for promotion and even a CL place is ok. Every now and then a new season can offer evenly matched managers, which is good too.
    I'll probably stay on until my Mrs gets completely fed up with me saying 'I've got a match! ' :-)
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12