Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Injuries...again

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    The first one isn't that rare, it happens. Otherwise ... well, here's a picture that's worth a thousand words:

Attachment 5800

Granted, it was the 1st vs. the last in the league at that time, and with a reasonable skill difference. But that's just about it ... I don't care who you are, nobody scores 2 goals after the 85 minute with 4 (as in ****ing FOUR) men down. The absence of goals for the team with 3 strikers is just the tip of the iceberg.
    I can't believe my eyes

The first one isn't that rare, it happens. Otherwise ... well, here's a picture that's worth a thousand words:

Attachment 5800

Granted, it was the 1st vs. the last in the league at that time, and with a reasonable skill difference. But that's just about it ... I don't care who you are, nobody scores 2 goals after the 85 minute with 4 (as in ****ing FOUR) men down. The absence of goals for the team with 3 strikers is just the tip of the iceberg.
    That's pretty funny, unless you're the away manager. Clearly a problem there - I'll tend to be on this forum defending against all rants, but that result really is ridiculous!
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    That's pretty funny, unless you're the away manager. Clearly a problem there - I'll tend to be on this forum defending against all rants, but that result really is ridiculous!
    I wasn't the away manager, but trust me - that was no fun! I was chasing the 1st team all season long and he was the only undefeated team in the league until after that match. He lost the next 2 and drew the third - I guess all these injuries had to come into play for an abandoned team to get defeated.

I wasn't the away manager, but trust me - that was no fun! I was chasing the 1st team all season long and he was the only undefeated team in the league until after that match. He lost the next 2 and drew the third - I guess all these injuries had to come into play for an abandoned team to get defeated.
    Pathetic...!!

The amount of bull**** in this game...

Like how was that even allowed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12