Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Recommendation Player Glitch :(

Rookie

Recommendation Player Glitch :(

Hello everyone, I have a concern here. Since last 4 weeks I'm only getting GKs as recommendation Player every week.. All Goal Keepers only. Is it happening to others too? I was looking to buy an attacker but it has not appeared in ages.
    Thoughts please

It's not happening on me

Tiger FC level 1
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    sometimes the game stuck with this.
    It's random, has no relation with your roster.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    So it's just a waiting game for me now?

I never bother that section there. Prefer hard developing thus players become stronger than the recommended ones.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    Hello everyone, I have a concern here. Since last 4 weeks I'm only getting GKs as recommendation Player every week.. All Goal Keepers only. Is it happening to others too? I was looking to buy an attacker but it has not appeared in ages.
    Thoughts please
    Can you post a pic of your usual main 11?

Rookie
    This game makes people loose based on the recommendation by the assistant coach!!! Bloody hell, lost 3 matches in a row because the game recommended me to buy a new DMC then MR AMR, both the players are 103% and 109% never got a yellow card. And I put my tatics in normal and still they played badly for that recommended time period or got a straight red!!!!! Is this how the real world football gets it's job done?? Both the players are 22-19 years has an average of 8.5-9 ratings every game but for that recommended time period,plays like ****.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Ever faced such a situation!!! It's killing my position in the league. It's still early days but how can they do this. Is this even possible. My game was against #1&#3 in the league I was #2 now #3 all because I have a consecutive recommendation of DMC and MR AMR

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    Ever faced such a situation!!! It's killing my position in the league. It's still early days but how can they do this. Is this even possible. My game was against #1&#3 in the league I was #2 now #3 all because I have a consecutive recommendation of DMC and MR AMR

Dont get paranoid. The recommendation is Made based on your players strength in comparison to your next opponent. So if your next opponent has a stronger player, you get a recommendation to buy a stronger player yourself. If hè is facing a strong player in a match hè might underperform, just like young facing mbappe.

But this is not the reason you lose matches (or getting cards). You have to take a look at your formation and mentality. Its not so much tackling style that Will get you more cards, but bringing your players in 1-1 situations. So if your opponent plays with 3 forwards and you have only 3 defenders you Will likely get more cards

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Rookie
    Now that's a really good and tactically sound reply. You might be 99.9% correct, 0.1% left for some unpredictably, yes I should change the formation , since I am playing defensive and going counter so it might have happened. will change my formation like I use to according to the situation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast