Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Difference in transfers in different servers

Exclamation Difference in transfers in different servers

I have a friend who is on different server in T11. He is 3 levels behind me, i'm currently in level 9 while he is in level 6. He always says he gets a 18-22 year old 5 star player for 1-3 tokens. But i never get a player of that age and 4-5 star in my level in that amount of tokens. I always have to spend around 10 tokens to get a player under 25 age of 4-5 star quality. Last season i spent 17 tokens to sign a 19 year old MR. I've even spent 4-5 tokens on 30 year olds AMC and DC. I don't get it, how can my friend always get such good players in only a few tokens while i always have to be prepared to spend at least 10 tokens to bid for a good player, which sometimes even after spending many tokens i get knocked out because i get down to 0T.

Rookie
    Maybe when he bid for a player on that time less players online on the server

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Apprentice
    your at the to off your server so theres less people above you to put players on transfer, im the same.

I tried bidding at the same time he told me he usually places his bids. There's always bidding war going on in the transfer list in my server, but for him, its always easy to get a player!

I noticed it, too. The competition (quality of squads, action of transfer market, ...) differs huge between servers.
    That is tough luck for you and good luck for your friend.
    newace likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Things that play a part:

1. Highest level on each server
    2. Supply
    3. Demand
    4. Your current level

If your on a new server and at or close to the highest level on your server it will be difficult to get good players for little T. Also if there is lots of token buyers around you on your level they are going to increase the cost of transfers since they are going to use more tokens for bidding for better players.

If your on a old server, middle of the road team on the server with not many token buyers around then there is always going to be good players around to buy for not many tokens because there will be more supply than demand.
    newace and SimplySimon like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

How the hell do you know which server your on?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    It's a no-brainer to figure out they are not on the same server when they can't watch each others's matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    Its pretty easy to notice when a friend is on different server. I can't see his fixtures or negotiate a player with him, i can only send him gifts and vice-versa. So i know he is on a different server than me.

I have been facing this since the beginning of this season

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast