Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fix the damn game

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Hi all,

We're continuing to investigate the issue with that FA slot from last night, and unfortunately I don't have an update just yet. Apologies once again for the inconvenience.
    tomas felix likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey449 View Post
    Now over 7 hours with no connection. Missed both FA games, missed training, missed videos, missed cup game. AND NO UPDATE? WTF!!!!!
    Hi monkey,

Are you able to log in today? Please PM me your ID so I can investigate further what might've happened during this window. If you haven't already, please contact our Support so they can also investigate in greater detail.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Billabong View Post
    Australia here, haven’t been able to connect at all today
    Same as above Billabong, please send me your Manager ID when you can.

Thanks and sorry once again.

16 hours later I can enter game.

I submitted support message. I do not know how to PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi monkey,

Are you able to log in today? Please PM me your ID so I can investigate further what might've happened during this window. If you haven't already, please contact our Support so they can also investigate in greater detail.

Finally back online. No comment, no apology, no explanation from Nordeus as to WTF happened.

Will send pm

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi all,

We're continuing to investigate the issue with that FA slot from last night, and unfortunately I don't have an update just yet. Apologies once again for the inconvenience.
    The correct would be replay the finals during this week, or give some extra points to the Assos that weren't able to attend the games. Imagine if we fail to promote to Platinum due to this conncetion problem?

What about Cup games that your preparation level was not good due to training that couldn’t be done after association game? Should be replayed.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    The correct would be replay the finals during this week, or give some extra points to the Assos that weren't able to attend the games. Imagine if we fail to promote to Platinum due to this conncetion problem?

NORDEUS estou com problemas para acessar o jogo desde ontem e ainda nao obtive nenhuma solução preciso o quanto antes ,desde já obrigado , aguardando resposta

You guys judge Nordeus. Incorrect.
    Better check your ISP I'd say.
    They tend to re-route some connections and use VPS/VPN. Especially in North America & EU regions
    Last edited by iptables; 02-11-2019 at 04:07 PM.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast