Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fix the damn game

Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    You guys judge Nordeus. Incorrect.
    Better check your ISP I'd say.
    They tend to re-route some connections and use VPS/VPN. Especially in North America & EU regions
    Are you serious?and if yes,will have connection problem only when i want to access t11 ? 🤭
    IImaestroII likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Not exactly only then, there are... some "filters" so to speak.
    Believe me, it's what I work
    So the problem May be there too.
    Just a thought to keep in mind as a possibility
    And yeh, I agree it's unfair for the client...
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

What happened this weekend is for sure Nordeus fault/failure, log in,start the FA match,connection lost,connecting and reconnecting untill the match end,then all good.

GAME OVER

Completely unacceptable response I received from support today. You’ve lost a paying customer.
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi monkey,

Are you able to log in today? Please PM me your ID so I can investigate further what might've happened during this window. If you haven't already, please contact our Support so they can also investigate in greater detail.

Quote Originally Posted by monkey449 View Post
    Completely unacceptable response I received from support today. You’ve lost a paying customer.
    This is their policy, to discourage you contacting the support (less complaints means the game works fine)ask anyone who contacted support at least once,what was their experience and you'll see that they don't want to contact them ever again.
    The FA was fcuked up this weekend and they asking every single one user to contact their support to hear what from them? "We are sorry about this,our team is working hard to find what cause this bla bla bla"
    They are a disgusting company (and i'm referring to those who have the power to make decisions) as long as they don't step in front and announce every time there is an issue like this weekend,compensate everyone and stop wasting peoples time contacting the useless support(5 tokens or so won't solve the issue but at least will save everyone's time)

GAME OVER

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    This is their policy, to discourage you contacting the support (less complaints means the game works fine)ask anyone who contacted support at least once,what was their experience and you'll see that they don't want to contact them ever again.
    The FA was fcuked up this weekend and they asking every single one user to contact their support to hear what from them? "We are sorry about this,our team is working hard to find what cause this bla bla bla"
    They are a disgusting company (and i'm referring to those who have the power to make decisions) as long as they don't step in front and announce every time there is an issue like this weekend,compensate everyone and stop wasting peoples time contacting the useless support(5 tokens or so won't solve the issue but at least will save everyone's time)
    lol, if they want to to just give away that many tokens they'll reward best player, scorer and assistant in each competition with some, but seems rests are more than enough
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123