Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] France Tour Challenge - FULL-TIME

Rookie
    No losses so far...

[Official] France Tour Challenge - FULL-TIME-tdf_no-loss.jpg
    Desmondd likes this.

Lost in 5th round against montpellier. Not gonna pay 9T to rejoin. My TE friend just completed all 10 challenge and won himself 22yo ST/AMR 7* player. Good luck to all who still in this challenge

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

The crap starts early - 1st Round, -34%Q opponent - managed a 1-1 draw with a 87th minute equaliser having put on hard attacking, and kept it on through extra time. If it wasn't for my 6* PK stopper SA GK saving two penalties would have lost, but got away with a 3-1 penalties win.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Better king of the Hill challenge
    Fully agree with you, King of the hill was way better event with live menagers, if not participate no rewards, and rewards was very decent, that is why i dont think we will see it anytime soon with that rewards

Rookie
    I don't know, rewards are ok to me. Even the idea of the event is good, the problem is how its executed. It is such a pity that an event that could bring long daily hours of fun, ends up in just a couple of hours (if you made it to the 6th rival at least) on day 1 when you finished using your 2 free entries. 15 tokens for a very low chance to fight for 40 tokens is not worth it at all. Its like NOBODY will play this event from tomorrow until the day 10. Entry price should be way lower.
    Last edited by Lagloriosa; 02-13-2019 at 07:39 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagloriosa View Post
    I don't know, rewards are ok to me. Even the idea of the event is good, the problem is how its executed. It is such a pity that an event that could bring long daily hours of fun, ends up in just a couple of hours (if you made it to the 6th rival at least) on day 1 when you finished using your 2 free entries. 15 tokens for a very low chance to fight for 40 tokens is not worth it at all. Its like NOBODY will play this event from tomorrow until the day 10. Entry price should be way lower.
    i know i wont, and for me is 9 tokens, not worth it

Trust me my team is 80% and I still lost on level 4 as my team could easily beat them

Please tell me how you won the challenge
    Last edited by MisoPorkRamen; 02-13-2019 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something

Quote Originally Posted by v1adimir View Post
    No losses so far...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TDF_no loss.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	117413
    I really would like to know how you’ve done it mate... )))

By the way, I’m Vincent, french player since 31 seasons 👊🏻

What formation did you use on stage 8 and 9 team?
    I have exhausted my token on retries.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast