Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] France Tour Challenge - FULL-TIME

We all must agree that this event is crap and I'm 100% sure there is no players that completed it. It has nothing to do with skills, quality of your team, tactics and systems, mutant players. This is just a pure RANDOM!!! No way I can explain how playing with just the same tactics and orders against the 4th opponent I won 2 times 6-0 and 7-0 and lost 2 times 4-0 and 3-0. This is ridiculous. It seems that Nordeus just found the way to take our tokens back. But really there is no fun playing such challenges as you understand you can not influence it at all
    milpol likes this.

Guys, why you pay with tokens to rejoin? Use only your free tries and take what you can from this challenge.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    We all must agree that this event is crap and I'm 100% sure there is no players that completed it. It has nothing to do with skills, quality of your team, tactics and systems, mutant players. This is just a pure RANDOM!!! No way I can explain how playing with just the same tactics and orders against the 4th opponent I won 2 times 6-0 and 7-0 and lost 2 times 4-0 and 3-0. This is ridiculous. It seems that Nordeus just found the way to take our tokens back. But really there is no fun playing such challenges as you understand you can not influence it at all
    all stands, there is no way 60% team vs 105% have so much "luck" to score 2-3 goals and in the same game keeper stops 2 counters and atackers miss 2 more that usualy ends as goal. Only explanations i see are or troling or player stars and team quality are just visual 60% and they stats doubles in match

Dreamer
    I have lost three times to team no.9

I can tell you if I cant win , not many people can. Although I have 114% team , some of my players are well trained and with rubbish skills 1%.

I know only 3 people who have finished it. I dont mind paying tokens to rejoin, its just ... there is no joy because its ****.

No offense but this competent level should be use for Premier League as French Ligue 1 ... hm... apart of PSG ... hm.... rest of the teams seems like pub teams to me > (no offense to french managers here, its just never will be competitive league and that is the reason I have never watched the game.... .why should I ?

I lose with 10 team. I spent 30 tokens but I earn 40 and 124% player 22 years Old.

The event is totally not worth.

Dreamer
    crap is easy to say about this event... i think nordeus is just fooling around with us with this challenge. no way, i mean, NO WAY i beat 6-0 first team, then second, lose with 3'rd team 2-1, rejoin, and then lose with first team 2-0. and he was 42% weaker. just ridiculous. this is just a waste of time. please, everyone, stop buying re-entries. don't spend tokens you won't get back.
    milpol and Cope King like this.

VFK
    Rookie
    I lost to the team that you need to beat to get the 7-8 star player and now I need to pay tokens to rejoin.

I didn't pay attention at all where the checkpoints were and I'm not able to see the map since I'm out. How many games do I need to win first to face the same team again?
    Last edited by VFK; 02-15-2019 at 04:11 PM.

Dreamer
    you've lost at 9'th level. you re-entry at 7 for 15 tokens. i mean you will lose again at 7 lol )
    VFK likes this.

VFK
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    you've lost at 9'th level. you re-entry at 7 for 15 tokens. i mean you will lose again at 7 lol )
    Haha, oh damn I think I'll just pass this one and be happy what I got from my free attempts.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast