Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 271
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: Forum Friendly O.M.A. Cup Ist Edition

  1. #141
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    78
    This is not fair. My team is 88% my opponent is 118%..
    Ragim24 likes this.

  2. #142
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    475
    Our 2nd match

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

  3. #143
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmyrushy View Post
    This is not fair. My team is 88% my opponent is 118%..
    the cap is set at 120% max. we can't go too much lower... neither too much higher,and we need 16 teams at least.

  4. #144
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,332
    By the way, checked out PMs,,, @Bunzo will be available this weekend again, so I will give the weekend for completing this 1st round, as I really would like to have his team as 5th OMA League winner. Then will be easy just with 4 matches. and next to semifinals.

  5. #145
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    By the way, checked out PMs,,, @Bunzo will be available this weekend again, so I will give the weekend for completing this 1st round, as I really would like to have his team as 5th OMA League winner. Then will be easy just with 4 matches. and next to semifinals.
    Edit the table of my match in forum cup
    it was my home game
    khris likes this.

  6. #146
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    50
    Both matches

    Poslato sa RNE-L21 uz pomoć Tapatoka

  7. #147
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by veljkomilinkovic View Post
    Both matches

    Poslato sa RNE-L21 uz pomoć Tapatoka
    Maestro Klub - A.S Galatzi

    Poslato sa RNE-L21 uz pomoć Tapatoka
    khris likes this.

  8. #148
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    Edit the table of my match in forum cup
    it was my home game
    So in your oppos stadium?

  9. #149
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,332
    Ok so thats what I have for now;

    Forum Friendly O.M.A. Cup Ist Edition-cup13matches.png

  10. #150
    Apprentice iptables's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    293
    This tournament has a serious future if maintained
    Maybe, soon we will be divided by AvQ tourney. For now, it's an uncut diamond
    Good job.
    khris likes this.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast