Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: When will it stop ?

Dreamer
    yeah i agree its so frustrating, i did take a break from game for a year or so because of results like above, that and the teams that where in my league all seemed to have players that stayed at 9 or more stars not matter i just could never beat them at all,The results with oppos having players sent off has always happened i dread it as soon as i see it happen cos i know the result will mean a loss.

Oh dear my team just got beaten by another team who wasnt quite as good as mine based on stats so therefore the game must be corrupt ,the game engine is broken , the game is trolling me...................blah blah blah etc etc etc and several other things as well.
    Really , its a game of chance and all you do by investing time and money into your team is to put the odds slightly in your favour over your opponent but even with that slight advantage sometimes you are still going to lose anyway because of the chance factor. The chance factor is bigger than anything else in this game and that is a fact for all such games as this one , its how it works. Sometimes you lose , so what , move on ,stop bitching and finding conspiracies because all this really shows is how little you actually understand the workings of a game such as this.
    Some seem to think that just because their teams numbers are bigger then they should automatically win every game , a team not as good has no right to win. What a load of crock ,how boring would that be ? I know I wouldnt play a game where I knew I was guaranteed to win , what is the point of that ?
    Cope King and TropikThunder like this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Oh dear my team just got beaten by another team who wasnt quite as good as mine based on stats so therefore the game must be corrupt ,the game engine is broken , the game is trolling me...................blah blah blah etc etc etc and several other things as well.
    Really , its a game of chance and all you do by investing time and money into your team is to put the odds slightly in your favour over your opponent but even with that slight advantage sometimes you are still going to lose anyway because of the chance factor. The chance factor is bigger than anything else in this game and that is a fact for all such games as this one , its how it works. Sometimes you lose , so what , move on ,stop bitching and finding conspiracies because all this really shows is how little you actually understand the workings of a game such as this.
    Some seem to think that just because their teams numbers are bigger then they should automatically win every game , a team not as good has no right to win. What a load of crock ,how boring would that be ? I know I wouldnt play a game where I knew I was guaranteed to win , what is the point of that ?
    AAHAHAH, funniest comment ever.
    You just have to play more than one stupid season on this game to see how many bull**** there are in this game. So wait a little bit more before coming like that laughing at others players who have been playing for a long team because you clearly don't now **** about this game.

+ your arguments are really stupid, sorry mate but its supposed to be a "SIMULATED FOOTBALL GAME" so even if is just a game, it's meant to get closer to the rules of reality and reality is not losing with a 140 quality team against a poor 40% lower team 4 or 5 times per seasons. It might be a game, but there are limits of bull**** results and its just make sense or else training will be useless, tokens will be useless, green pack will be useless and everything else that serve to advance our team and our players will be useless at some point.

So as I said, continue to play this game and you will see that in few months you will be there to complain about the same things everyones complained
    Cope King likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe67 View Post
    AAHAHAH, funniest comment ever.
    You just have to play more than one stupid season on this game to see how many bull**** there are in this game. So wait a little bit more before coming like that laughing at others players who have been playing for a long team because you clearly don't now **** about this game.

+ your arguments are really stupid, sorry mate but its supposed to be a "SIMULATED FOOTBALL GAME" so even if is just a game, it's meant to get closer to the rules of reality and reality is not losing with a 140 quality team against a poor 40% lower team 4 or 5 times per seasons. It might be a game, but there are limits of bull**** results and its just make sense or else training will be useless, tokens will be useless, green pack will be useless and everything else that serve to advance our team and our players will be useless at some point.

So as I said, continue to play this game and you will see that in few months you will be there to complain about the same things everyones complained
    I have played for over 2 years and the same clowns say the same thing every time they get beaten by a team they consider inferior. Its a game of rng mate , I know it so I expect every now and then my team will role a low number and an inferior team will role a slightly higher number and beat me, thats the chance factor. Live with it , I do , I dont complain when it happens and it happens every now and then, not all the time. I just had an Asso game with my level 20 team , my team 107% and opponent only 84%. Despite dominating every stat in the game and changing tactics at one point I still only managed a 1-0 win with a late-ish 82nd minute goal. First leg was a 2-2 draw. My take on it is his team rolled maximum value and mine only about 75% or even less , again that is the chance factor. Does it piss me off when it happens , hell yeah but you just got to accept it in any rng type game.
    As for supposedly being close to the rules of reality , its a game that doesnt even have the correct offside law in operation. Thats not to mention that almost none of the parameters in this game resemble reality in any way ,shape or form. Why ? because its a game of chance via rng. Training and the rest just give you a higher chance of rolling a higher number and are no guarantee of a win , again its a game of chance.
    Joe67 , I wont lower myself to your level by throwing personal abuse at you , that is your domain and your welcome to it but next time you say someone is stupid you might do well to remember to read and comprehend the written word first , you obviously didnt on this occasion and made assumptions about me and my time in this game that were plainly wrong. Have a nice day now ok.
    Last edited by Kelpie Grant; 02-23-2019 at 11:40 AM.
    iptables likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

I'm not english mate sorry. But what you say about asso is not so bad. First because asso games is completly another part of the game and btw, loosing against just 23% is still ok and can happen, i'm ok with that. What I means is loosing MULTIPLE times against -30 or even almost -40 quality. THIS is just bull**** and you can't tell me this is not

Joe Buddy, get over it. It's called RNG ( RNGessus ). It's in every modern game nowdays
    A damn dice, if you like it
    Kelpie Grant likes this.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe67 View Post
    I'm not english mate sorry. But what you say about asso is not so bad. First because asso games is completly another part of the game and btw, loosing against just 23% is still ok and can happen, i'm ok with that. What I means is loosing MULTIPLE times against -30 or even almost -40 quality. THIS is just bull**** and you can't tell me this is not
    I am not English either , dont ever call me that again , worst thing you can say to an Australian is to call him English , or maybe a New Zealander .............no being called English is definitely worse
    If I was losing repeatedly against teams a fair bit inferior to mine then I would be questioning what I am doing with my team , tactically , formation wise , training ....everything to be honest. It only happens to me on a level I would call acceptable to a game based on random number generation so I am not that worried about it , it happens ,move on. Here are the season stats for both my Level 20 team and my Level 2 team , maybe I am lucky this season or maybe I have done just enough to put the odds just enough in my favour so far.
    When will it stop ?-2019-02-24-1-_li.jpgWhen will it stop ?-2019-02-24_li.jpg
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Really when will it stop.
    Seriously they need to stop protecting managers who are not active or not attending matches... how to explain this after I hammered him 3 times this season?
    When will it stop ?-222.jpg
    When will it stop ?-333.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12