Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Wouldn't be the same but if finally it's implemented the 50% of the update right? if to cut the account selling and the upselling for now, the players can just be sold 1 time, during the whole season via nego's, then in exchange of a availability of 1 week, add a double cap by setting a max. of 3 players that a club can obtain via nego's, maybe even increasing the T. part for the seller. -it's just a sketch for now-.
    Yes all they need to do is allow a nego player to be sold once per season. That then makes it believable that it was done to avoid upselling. What makes it look bull**** is how they have actually done it and that has $$$$$$$$ written all over it and if it isn't changed I'll leave my team to rot from march 3rd
    khris and jcohen42 like this.

Thank you thank you, I will still have to wait before unlocking the negotiations at the end of the next season ..
    khris, Richie72 and milpol like this.
    Manager of Marseille OM

Level: 4
    League:🏆 (Lvl 2) - 🏆 (Lvl 3)
    Champions League: 0
    Cup: 0
    Super League: Not Played
    Super Cup: Not Played
    Association:Les Xénons 2.0 (Division Bronze 1 🌟🌟)

#Back negotiations player

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    Yes all they need to do is allow a nego player to be sold once per season. That then makes it believable that it was done to avoid upselling. What makes it look bull**** is how they have actually done it and that has $$$$$$$$ written all over it and if it isn't changed I'll leave my team to rot from march 3rd
    Do you know that upselling moves a lot of $$$ really,,, because for example, a manager with 5 accounts, in different levels, that gather 30 boosters per team to do this activity = $$$ coming from ads.

People like to have free resources access, really you think that these guys moving players using 5 or 12 accounts will start spending cash? xD

What matters now is try to keep the line, understand that Negotiations are part of the economic side of the game, but it is abused in excess actually, so, Im more follower of redefine the actual situation... let's see.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Do you know that upselling moves a lot of $$$ really,,, because for example, a manager with 5 accounts, in different levels, that gather 30 boosters per team to do this activity = $$$ coming from ads.

People like to have free resources access, really you think that these guys moving players using 5 or 12 accounts will start spending cash? xD
    Yes i know what they do Khris. By imposing your initial suggestion, it would stop this. There are alot of angry people on facebook top 11 page, alot of angry people on here too and alot of negativity in chat in asso window. The ball is in Nordeus court now and they are on a self-destruction mission if they don't come to their senses.
    khris and jcohen42 like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    I must confess that it is a real enjoyment for me to read all of thoses who moan against mutants players and upselling , who now moan against nordeus's countermeasure for what they were moaning ....

HAHAHAHAHA
    Totally agree with , many complaining now....

Finally Nordeus is doing something to avoid upselling and other tricks..

Good job Nordeus.............. and bye bye trickters
    king7eric likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    you should start "loan for a season" system where the loanee club can get the player for 1-4 tokens all of which go to the parent club. It will help not only the guys who are out of tokens or have very low amount and also the patent club. Moreover it will bring some excitement to this game which has become so mundane.
    Nordeus will not do that....

because that will help the tricksters more again...

Nordeus is busy now to make the game clean again and fair for all

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Is there any positive reaction to this update lol? Guess not...
    Well there are....

Im loving this update.....

Famous
    Everyone who is complaing now against Nordeus.....

Should complain against the abusers of the trading.... so not to Nordeus... but fellow players(Trickster)

I guess like most posters on this thread I believe that Nordeus should be applauded for limiting a single players movement to once a season and effectively almost curtailing the upselling plague. It doesnt stop it entirely though.
    The other part of the update which is to only allow negotiations in the last week of the season seems to be the point everyone is upset with and although I am not upset about it ,I am a little confused why it is a needed countermeasure to upselling as it seems it will have little if any bearing in that direction. I have always felt that the form of negotiation we had in the game was seriously flawed and so very rarely used it. Players showing on the nego list too often came from abandoned ,unmanned clubs so you would bid for a player and receive no reply and therefore tie up valuable coin for 24 hours repeatedly. Even when you did manage to get a response from the other manager invariably he would either up the ante or make the purchase not cost effective so again 24-48 hours or more would be wasted.It should be remembered that a season is effectively only 30 days long so these types of holdups in recruitment can have a big effect on a teams season. Those who claim to live by the nego page I would guess would be in the main part buying from friends and that is open to a certain level of corruption so again I claim the system was flawed. Then there is the problem of the majority of managers not understanding the system at all so repeatedly offered 0 tokens to the other manager for a valuable player.
    If this is the death of the current nego system then really it is no great loss. There is a better way that would be beneficial to everyone but for some reason that I cannot fathom Nordeus wont introduce it to the game.
    Last edited by Kelpie Grant; 02-23-2019 at 02:52 AM.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast