Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

I like the idea of reducing the overall team % somehow and making the game harder ,the 3-4-5 star players coming back meaningful in such case, but don't think the Negotiations change will make that trick .The negotiations update will make the negotiations section not effective anymore and will be abandoned which is kinda downgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBestEver View Post
    I like the idea of reducing the overall team % somehow and making the game harder ,the 3-4-5 star players coming back meaningful in such case, but don't think the Negotiations change will make that trick .The negotiations update will make the negotiations section not effective anymore and will be abandoned which is kinda downgrade.
    A good idea is to make Negotiation section fulfilled with all kind of % players not only 97-99% players and once bought, player can't be sold till the start of the next season.

Good Luck
    milpol likes this.

RBF
    This is stupid. As many others said, why not the begging of the season? Thats the time when you make your team competitive for the coming season. Are you trying to push people away rather than attract them to this game?? If this gets implemented, I'll quit the game entirely, after more than 8 years of playing...this feature just doesn't make any sense.

Stop crying about this changes and begging for more tokkens it is annoying.
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Best way to prevent all bugs, glitchs, exploits or whatever you want is to remove the entire game!

My last days on this app...
    milpol likes this.

It's clearly to make players spend more money to get more tokens to use with auctions. I usually spend at most 15 tokens in negotiations, and I get a decent number of sellers accepting. Now I'll have to chance it with auctions, but the prices will be driven. They're banking on people losing patience with waiting for successful bids and spending more tokens to seal the deal.

I don't blame them, but they won't be getting extra money from me!

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    I am surprised how many people here think that banning negotiations at the start of the season has something to do with upselling a player and creating mutants. I don't think this is the real reason for this change. The real reason is that many managers buy 3 and 4 star young players from auctions for 1-2 tokens and then sell it to lower levels manager for token profit via negotiations. On my server i have many managers who play with 11-14 strong quality players and all of the other players in the squad are used for selling in the way i just explained. This way many managers make a lot of tokens, which is not good for Nordeus. Also it's cheaper to buy via negotiations these days than via transfer market, which is another thing that Nordeus does not like and is trying to fight with this update. All about the company profit this update. Nothing to do with upselling and cheating. Nordeus is trying to make us buy from the expensive transfer market they created (it will become even more expensive now) and from scout/recommended players
    Well people were complaining about it so they will use it as an excuse for doing something about the exploit. A simple solution would be not buying players from lower level teams. Who needs to buy a 4 star player thru negos anyway. Now the youth academy player is useless, if getting 3,4,5 tokens for these players is what made Nordeus do this it will be the biggest jerk move ever.
    Richie72 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ttfp View Post
    It's clearly to make players spend more money to get more tokens to use with auctions. I usually spend at most 15 tokens in negotiations, and I get a decent number of sellers accepting. Now I'll have to chance it with auctions, but the prices will be driven. They're banking on people losing patience with waiting for successful bids and spending more tokens to seal the deal.

I don't blame them, but they won't be getting extra money from me!
    This is another thing that have no basis, is like the other comment, "they are closing upselling because they want more money"
    But if you develop both theories, these go to the same point, 5,6,7 accounts watching 30 ads will always be more moneymaker than close the upselling, so no there's no "benefit by reducing the accounts",

and with what you say is exactly the same, because, where are the managers that will spend money if for example, Nego's disappear? f you develop the idea, it goes in the same point as the last one, those who play for free will stay playing for free, and those who pay for tokens, even right now, when we have almost 1.000 T per season in free resources, some people buy tokens and they will keep doing it probably, and, here I could go to a 2rd conclusion, that neither have sense, and that is, that a "Token buyer, have an advantage", inside a game which gives you as mentioned the 1K resources for free and that is manipulable...

So in this 3rd option if we develop it too, let's say someone buying a monthly card to get what? 80T? so the difference between a regular user and T. buyer what is in % if 1K is what we have for free and the 2nd player have 1.080T? the 8%.
    Even 500T aren't the difference, I dont have the 1K boosters -as I play from pc- and I&many others have won titles for seasons.

So, in resume, it is very light to say that each decision that is taken is just for money xD
    Last edited by khris; 02-23-2019 at 12:40 PM.
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

To grumble as old hen

Being able to transfer players only once per season= Excellent
    Negotiation Window open at the last week of the season= Very bad

Maybe if Norduse reconsider about this specific part and change the negotiation window to be open at the first week of the season then close it, that will make more sense. I am certain that no manager will spend 15-30T to buy a 99% player at the end of the season only to be reduced to 79% few days later. We still have one week left and I hope Norduse change this and make negotiation window open at the first week of the season

Most of the players I get are from negotiation as I have few friends in my server how are 2-3 levels higher and I always aim for their academy players. It’s very hard to get a decent player from auction because of the crazy biddings from other managers. And if this new rule gets implemented, buying players in auction will go up to 40-50 tokens.
    Khandan1997
    Level 32

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast