Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Rookie
    Its players like me that will suffer the most i suppose. The only thing i do is buy players who is 59/79 or train my academy player until he gets to 39 and wait for offers to make some extra tokens to strengthen my team and buy boosters. Other than that I do what i need for the next game and keep my asso bonus at 40.

With this change it means my team quality will never be over 100.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking this is just a way for Nordeous to make people buy tokens rests aka their own money....well I'm not spending another dime...this is a dick move and nothing to do with cheaters....they could ban the cheats if they wanted to but they want more money obviously at the expense of people actually enjoying their product

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Upselling = move a player between 3,4,5 or more accounts of different levels to spend the resources of these accounts to train him, in resume.
    Mutants are a long history, would be good for you guys to check out the forum, and stay here learning some months.
    I take it your asso is one of those in the top 100? That sounds like too much work just for a game. I will continue just playing as i can i suppose until I get tired of it.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by davidb View Post
    I'm thinking this is just a way for Nordeous to make people buy tokens rests aka their own money....well I'm not spending another dime...this is a dick move and nothing to do with cheaters....they could ban the cheats if they wanted to but they want more money obviously at the expense of people actually enjoying their product
    Thats the world we live in. If you have an idea it has to make you a millionare or else its useless.

Quote Originally Posted by layden112 View Post
    I take it your asso is one of those in the top 100? That sounds like too much work just for a game. I will continue just playing as i can i suppose until I get tired of it.

No, we play for fun in our asso'.

What is in Top 100 in my case is the knowledge of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Upselling = move a player between 3,4,5 or more accounts of different levels to spend the resources of these accounts to train him, in resume.
    Mutants are a long history, would be good for you guys to check out the forum, and stay here learning some months.
    It would be rather easy to stop up selling makin g a players limit in transfers set to one....as far a s the mutant comment some of us are here to enjoy the game and not dwell on the cheats...there are easier ways to fix the game then what they are going to do

Addicted
    Why screw everything because of asso? They better look to tweak association in order to deal with all that mess. i suggested to not let participate in asso matches for members whose % is lower than 70-80. First they disable people who ends in lower than 8th place, than they totally destroy negotiations feature. Oh c'mon.
    nikolgiorgos and Richie72 like this.

Very bad decision

I always get managers 2 lvl.s or 3 higher in Cups group draw

And pleaes fix those ads its a pain to get them (24 hour policy/dis conection/black screen/ several times to need restart the game)

Let them fix this first

Now i am being forced to tank
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Bad move Nordeus. Instead you have to allow 119 % players to negociate. Otherwise i think you Will lose many players because market sucks a long time now!

Addicted
    RIP Nordeus ! This is my final season ! Go screw yourselves and not me anymore Ciao

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast