Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

They just want us to keep paying for more tokens. Be wise bro. I'm not ready to give a dime.

Top FC, guess I'll have to give it a try.

Rookie

Negotiations

Just a post about how nordeus ignored the response on twitter/facebook/google play store/this forum/smoke signals/ice-age stone tablets and refused to revert negotiations.

Since the announcement thread was unpinned I thought i'd put this here so we have some place to complain about it.
    Desmondd, Simon lee and Glitza like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerZed View Post
    Just a post about how nordeus ignored the response on twitter/facebook/google play store/this forum/smoke signals/ice-age stone tablets and refused to revert negotiations.

Since the announcement thread was unpinned I thought i'd put this here so we have some place to complain about it.
    I merged the threads.
    If you 'll make a post, a thread is coming back to the top page.
    So you can post here but better say something new.

Also there is a suggestion.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...otiations.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hi. I am playing level 60 this season and since begging, I progressed every single season. Won 33 league, 19 CL, and 7 Cup trophies. I am present in almost all the games, having a bonus always on 10. Since the last couple of seasons, I hardly can manage to have more than 11-13 top players. Last season I didn't have disent player in the reservs. (Two yeasrs ago, I have had 15-20 5-6 stars players at any times).

Also, I noticed that a big number of users in my friends' list has left the game as people in my association hardly update or visit the game anymore.

All this is coming from the Nordeus constantly changing the game and frustrating the users. I enjoyed the game so far but it seems impossible to keep up with Nordius constant changes which are definetly not user friendly.

Normally, I always buy the players from my friends negotiating and one or two from the scout. Last season I couldn't do it by negotiating and this season I have tokens to buy one disent player from scouting. Offers from the assistent are rubish. Never got the offer I really need, and this is going on last 10 seasons or so. I don't buy in auctios since the new system was introduced, probably year ago. It's just too much hassle and too expencive.

From my experience, Nordeus never accepts complains from the users, and this time will be the same. I wonder if they noticed a massive drop from the old users or they have so many new users who are willing to invest real € so they don't care anymore about us who are playing this game for 3-4 years.

Also, I've been watching all the adverts for green packs, last season not so much, this season I don't really care about buying any players, so, I am thinking, probably, next season I won't bother logging in at all.

Thanks for listening.
    Last edited by 505; 04-01-2019 at 09:56 AM.
    USARABAT and Pawel like this.

Addicted
    It's time to rework auction

I wanted to know why so far I have not received any negotiation proposal for my players, all are 99% have special skills and also 3 positions

Eu queria saber por que até agora não recebi nenhuma proposta de negociação para meus jogadores, todos têm 99% de habilidades especiais e 3 posições.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Matheusimm10 View Post
    Eu queria saber por que até agora não recebi nenhuma proposta de negociação para meus jogadores, todos têm 99% de habilidades especiais e 3 posições.
    Because on Sunday they will have lost 20%.
    Cope King likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Matheusimm10 View Post
    I wanted to know why so far I have not received any negotiation proposal for my players, all are 99% have special skills and also 3 positions
    I had offers for 2 of my players so it might be your 99% players are not close to becoming 100%. I believe the players who are the closest to 6 stars will be given priority or your guys are listed for players who are inactive or are not interested in buying players so late in the season.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast