Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I have a question: if I don’t update to 8.3, will I be able to buy and sell through nego in the first week? Just asking
    Attention everyone !! We have a dreamer in the house !! lmao
    Cope King likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I remember that day when I was ready to buy the black jersey of Juventus (with the golden Jeep adv), with 99 tokens of my stock
    But I didn't

Do you really think I have a chance ?
    Richie72 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Absolutely agree! The Prices on auctions will rise and if you need a really good player immediately you habe to buy scout players. That‘s a better profit for Nordeus.

Addicted
    Or they starts to offer daily players 2 times in a day

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    I am surprised how many people here think that banning negotiations at the start of the season has something to do with upselling a player and creating mutants. I don't think this is the real reason for this change. The real reason is that many managers buy 3 and 4 star young players from auctions for 1-2 tokens and then sell it to lower levels manager for token profit via negotiations. On my server i have many managers who play with 11-14 strong quality players and all of the other players in the squad are used for selling in the way i just explained. This way many managers make a lot of tokens, which is not good for Nordeus. Also it's cheaper to buy via negotiations these days than via transfer market, which is another thing that Nordeus does not like and is trying to fight with this update. All about the company profit this update. Nothing to do with upselling and cheating. Nordeus is trying to make us buy from the expensive transfer market they created (it will become even more expensive now) and from scout/recommended players
    I absolutely agree! The prices on auctions will increase and if you need netter players immediately you have to buy scout Players. Bigger profit for Nordeus.

Why couldn’t you just introduce the one negotiation per player then leave the window to the first week of the season rather than the last week?!?! Say what you want but this is clearly to make sure we only sign scouts or auction players, thus spending way more tokens.

I will give it a season to see how difficult it is, but I feel this change only further benefits the big spenders of real money (I do not spend real money other than the monthly token card).

Preparing for the end!

[Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March-53117953_301877380500410_130607172332552192_n.jpg
    Last edited by jcohen42; 02-27-2019 at 11:53 PM.
    Kaizer Franz and Richie72 like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

The end is near

Tiger FC level 1
    Richie72 likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Stupid changes. Everybody builds the team in the first 1 or 2 weeks.
    Richie72 likes this.

Apprentice
    Tomorrow the assistant will suggest a recommended player to me...the last day of the season?????
    What is the sense?
    Nordeus must improves these stupid things instead add others.
    Richie72 likes this.

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast