View Poll Results: Are negotiations permanently over ?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Negotiations are over. I would never buy a player last week of the season .

86 86.87%
  • I might by a player with nego, even the last week.

5 5.05%
  • I don't care, never bothered with negotiations.

8 8.08%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Negotiations are over ?

Let s be honest here, the negociations market is dead, with the exception of the players with high white skills and low rating.
    That would be the only player i would buy and accept his -20 rating at the end of the season.
    DazAvFc likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    I am a level 5 manager, and can suggest that the negotiation market is fairly quiet, though there would still be some activities.

24yo 99% ST/AMC with 1-on-1 SA: on nego market for 4 days. Only received 0T offers
    22yo 99% ST with freekick SA: on nego market for 4 days. Only received 0T offers
    20yo 119% DL/DC/DMC with playmaker SA: on market for 2 days. 6 players’ offers. Up to 0T, 1T, 5T, 6T, 9T & 12T

That defender of mine plays all matches in all competitions, winning all trophies for 3 full seasons. Average rating >8 and no suspension incurred over nearly 50 games, which is phenomenal as mainly a DMC. Obviously not-for-sale.

Last season being level 4 sold a 21yo 99% ML/AML/MC with playmaker SA for 6T. Sold mainly because he doesn’t assist much, about 5 while playing close to 50 matches.

Some low-level managers would buy for their own specific needs when auction could not provide them with what they want (at their target token cost), especially when it is very difficult for us to compete with high level managers for FTs in terms of both tokens and value required to win in auctions. Not exactly a dead market, but not a market for making tokens from buying and selling players.
    Ok, so there's still movement in the lower levels, fairly quiet is better than non existent lol, I guess that's why Nordeus haven't got rid of it yet, they're still making something out of it.
    Definitely looks like it's shot up where I am though, time for a clearout I think

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Ok, so there's still movement in the lower levels, fairly quiet is better than non existent lol, I guess that's why Nordeus haven't got rid of it yet, they're still making something out of it.
    Definitely looks like it's shot up where I am though, time for a clearout I think
    For higher level managers, buying a 99% player from nego with 1 week to go into a new season seems like a waste of tokens, when one can bid for a similar player in auctions. And quality-wise, 99% players may not even be good enough to sit on the bench in higher level competitions. At least it seems that way from my fellow associate members.

For lower level managers, unless they play in an ultra competitive cups and league, a young 18-21yo multi-position + SA 99% player at the start of 4th week can probably fill comfortably in to replace 1 or 2 positions of their weakest first-11, as building a team of FTs requires several seasons of good work and token & restpack savings. Getting a young 99% player in the auction market will cost more than nego market. That’s why I think the nego market should stay for now to give lower level managers an alternative if they want to use it, even though personally I don’t need it.

Well, you can get the 4 free youths from the academy to replenish the reserves after clearing those players out.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213