Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What is happening to the server this season

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lau View Post
    True. 10+ of my friends play top eleven. Many of them face the same problem too.
    TOP ELEVEN LOGIC:
    bonus possession + watching live + better team = LOSE
    I totally agree with you.
    The logic of this game sucks.
    My strong team must lose when it against some weak teams, e.g. Mine 28.1 vs 19.8
    All my friends are having the same problem too
    Chris Lau likes this.

Top eleven logic
    What is happening to the server this season-top-eleven-troll.jpg
    Last edited by Chris Lau; 05-10-2013 at 04:34 PM.
    kullehh and Maxtax like this.
    Chelsea FC
    Pride of West London
    League Champions (6): Season 5, Season 8, Season 12, Season 18, Season 22, Season 28
    Champions League Winner (1): Season 3
    Cup Winner (1): Season 2
    --Non-Token Buying Player--

What is happening to the server this season-bullshit.jpg

and what about when you change tactics and player at half time and the other team (way weaker than yours, still have the hand over the game? utter bull****

i losst first CL game against team with 9 1* players ,
    (*_*)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    and most likely a ****load of red/blue/green packs to make sure NGE doesnt hit me with the dreaded Nordeus Injury Virus, which can sideline a whole team for 6-26 days. Get your innoculations folks, cuz the NIV is coming....
    That almost made me spit my coffee cracicot lol. I just got sucked into the Token Buying and the virus seemed to start hitting around the same time I needed that chuckle - Thanks

FlyingV
    cracicot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lau View Post
    I draw a league match again and I have +13% possession. I have a better team with 3-5-2 countering 4-5-1.
    NORDEOUS MUST FIX THE SERVER OR I AM SURE THAT MANY PEOPLE WILL STOP PLAYING TOP ELEVEN.
    possession mean little .. just ask arsenal fans mate
    possession mean you control the ball .. but you need penetrations, so arrows are important, number of people committed to attack (team mentality and red arrow ) are important , more money bonus is very very important to convert possession into goals
    ice87s likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by boltonleung View Post
    I totally agree with you.
    The logic of this game sucks.
    My strong team must lose when it against some weak teams, e.g. Mine 28.1 vs 19.8
    All my friends are having the same problem too
    so true

This game has no hope. As i said before, the scores are all preset. No matter how good are you in managing your team, if the system wants you lose, you will. I think I will quit this game and play others. See mine, it is not fking possible. Average Quality, I am 78.0 and he is 77.6, Home game.

If playing with someone with proper formation, I agreed this may happened in real game but this, I called it bullsht. In fact, it happened many many times, lost to a much lower quality team and so on. Really give up on this game.

Last edited by akira018; 05-11-2013 at 11:29 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by akira018 View Post
    This game has no hope. As i said before, the scores are all preset. No matter how good are you in managing your team, if the system wants you lose, you will. I think I will quit this game and play others. See mine, it is not fking possible. Average Quality, I am 78.0 and he is 77.6, Home game.

If playing with someone with proper formation, I agreed this may happened in real game but this, I called it bullsht. In fact, it happened many many times, lost to a much lower quality team and so on. Really give up on this game.

Fc Castilla had an amazing formation to tie 1:1 with only 20% possession.

You got pooched. The blanked out team should have won at least 2:1 if they were the same quality, or close to it, especially with 80% possession.

80% possession when your opponent plays illegal formations DOES NOT guarantee a win, but it should be 4 out of 5 games if the teams are comparable in quality and 5 out of 5 if the legal formation team has a medium to high advantage in quality.

Of course, that is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by akira018 View Post

Thats BULL****. 1-1 draw vs illegal formation.

Looks like the other guy is delibrately avoiding promotion for a while to train up his players for a easy league win in the near future and also to save up on tokens.
    ice87s likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast