Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: I was both trolled, and the troll :rolleyes:

I nearly always sub my Defenders especially if an opposition player is ripping them to shreds. They are usually the first to go. Totally right about the MC though as I believe they have minimal impact on games. They should be important but in T11 it’s either the AMC/L/R or a defender who will win or save you games (or in a troll case, the GK).
    Richie72 likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    I guess to Tropik - it's kinda troll
    Especially in the case of 10 men winning the match
    To each his own

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    I guess to Tropik - it's kinda troll
    Especially in the case of 10 men winning the match
    To each his own
    that's not even kinda troll. not trolled at all. in real life how many teams go down to 10 men and become stronger and harder to play against ? alot and happens very often.
    tropik sat there staring at the screen watching the game and didn't even make a substitution lol. what did he expect ? a victory simply based on the other team down to 10 men ? silly him

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I nearly always sub my Defenders especially if an opposition player is ripping them to shreds. They are usually the first to go. Totally right about the MC though as I believe they have minimal impact on games. They should be important but in T11 it’s either the AMC/L/R or a defender who will win or save you games (or in a troll case, the GK).
    MC and GK are the only players worth buying in scouts as there is no special way to train them as MC defends and attacks so equal training and no benefits from training white skills. MC or GK 116% for 69 tokens is cheap as it would cost you alot more in greenpacks to train them to 116% anyway. i wouldn't touch scouts for any other position
    dave1311 likes this.

Same here Ritchie. Scouts only for MC and GK (sometimes a DC depending how desperate I am).
    Unfortunately my legendary AML retires today so I need to try for one in Auctions now that we can't buy through Negotiations which was my usual method.
    Richie72 likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Same here Ritchie. Scouts only for MC and GK (sometimes a DC depending how desperate I am).
    Unfortunately my legendary AML retires today so I need to try for one in Auctions now that we can't buy through Negotiations which was my usual method.
    set your alarm for 2am uk time tonight lol . you may pick up a cheapie or perhaps not cos i reckon everyone will be there now negos have gone
    dave1311 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12