Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Season 116 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    Red and yellow cards are getting more frequent even though tactics are on the normal and easy side.

Counter attacks do not always result in a goal
    The new "wave" - a back pass from midfield to gk
    GK kicked the ball towards centre of the field. The player then pass (long) to a winger
    Winger shoot - and it's a goal!
    One touch football 😁😂
    Last edited by Chai; 03-10-2019 at 04:43 AM. Reason: More info
    Nebu likes this.

I don't know about your matches, but in match view I can never see any sort of counter-attacking being done when I have Counter-Attack set to on. Turn it off, and the first attack I see is a classic block shot and counter-attack...

Another recent trend I've seen is the number of yellow (and red) cards and injuries that are given to my MCs and it's not particular players, either. One player is targetted in a match and I have to sub him when he gets his first yellow, as later on, his sub gets one too, indicating that that might have been the original players second yellow... Next match, the other MC is targetted similarly, or both MCs are booked in the first 20 minutes. I have a couple of times had the situation where both first choice MCs are out - one injured, the other suspended - only for the Assistant Manager to 'conveniently' offer a nice juicy MC to buy - and when bought he is either booked or injured in his first match...
    madflo19 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

After a week of game play, my team finally found some sort of groove and is finally on a mini winning streak.
    Training has leapfrogged my quality from 6th to 3rd best in league so far and is coincidentally where i stand in standings as well.
    Still surviving in cup barely clinching the first leg of the round of 16 match up earlier by a 1-0 margin, still anyone's game.
    And finally clinched my first CL win yesterday and moving up from last spot to 2nd.

I noticed the winning bonus does help keep my morale up longer than usual when i win.
    As to whether the win bonus helps me win the matches, i cant really tell but am using the win bonus alot this season as i am going through a reshuffle and my team is weaker than usual so am hoping to get all the help i can get.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-season-stats.jpg
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-league.jpg
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-cl.jpg
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-cup.jpg
    khris, talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Another recent trend I've seen is the number of yellow (and red) cards and injuries that are given to my MCs and it's not particular players, either. One player is targetted in a match and I have to sub him when he gets his first yellow, as later on, his sub gets one too, indicating that that might have been the original players second yellow... Next match, the other MC is targetted similarly, or both MCs are booked in the first 20 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Red and yellow cards are getting more frequent even though tactics are on the normal and easy side.
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-cards.jpg

I am facing similar card problems this season. All seem to be playing central roles like you guys mentioned.
    I am sure i will miss them at a later stage at some important knockout game.

Quote Originally Posted by king7eric View Post
    Yes CL group stage a lot tougher now. Been leak goals like never before, against much lower opponents. Wierd TE19

champions train, losers complaint
    Yes yes, i am one such beneficiary. My team is 3rd best in my group.
    Yesterday i was up against a player around 12-15% better and i beat him 5-0. My only win this season in CL this season so far.
    He didnt attend and i managed to have more possession with supporters at max 15%. Had win bonus on and max condition.
    Didnt bother with morale because i really dont mind losing and trying for super league instead. I guess engine prefers to keep things really exciting!

is there any secret formation that is best for each seascon that changes every season?
    because when i see some team with low % but 1st at table I try to copy their formation

Nouvion FC continued their good work with another couple of wins yesterday...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-results-day-08.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Nouvion FC continued their good work with another couple of wins yesterday...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S03 Results Day 08.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	119090
    Is Dorizon a 79T player?

Quote Originally Posted by dareng View Post
    is there any secret formation that is best for each seascon that changes every season?
    because when i see some team with low % but 1st at table I try to copy their formation
    Nope.
    No secret formation and you can win with almost any kind of formation as long as your players are good.
    dareng likes this.

Dreamer
    The game engine had chosen a team to be the league champ. It's pre-determine. Top 9 teams are roughly the same quality
    Think from now on until the next updates - lower quality teams will give higher in quality teams a run of their money.
    Case in point - association game
    me - 114% , opp 134%
    Won 1 , drew 1
    Can picture him with all those "flowery" rant 😂😁

It's a struggle to overcome them slightly lower in quality teams. Think I will be out of cup competition again.

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast