Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Season 116 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Ive done this suggestion few times... and it have sense actually.
    " Your ref for the next match is XXXXX. In 13 matches this season he has issued 8 red cards and 23 Yellows." - <goes to Tactics tab and put on 'Easy' tackling>
    khris and Nebu like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    " Your ref for the next match is XXXXX. In 13 matches this season he has issued 8 red cards and 23 Yellows." - <goes to Tactics tab and put on 'Easy' tackling>
    Equilicuá .

Desert Rats FC chanced their arm at top spot in the League again by taking advantage of the leaders' slip-up away at a lower-placed team with a win at 12th place.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-results-day-20.jpg

Nouvion FC got back to their normal performance in the League before booking their place in the Cup Final, the Penalty shootout stretched out to 7 rounds of spot-kicks after their tie ended up 1-1 on Aggregate after extra time...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-results-day-20.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

After the disappointment of yesterdays League defeat Red Kelpie FC managed to regroup and win the overnight 2nd leg Cup semi final 1-0 for a 5-1 aggregate win and will now appear in their third straight Cup Final. The manager said " it is testament to the players and training staff that they could lift for this match and reach the Cup Final again , a lesser team may have not been able to do this. It is an ongoing concern however that we are continually having players dismissed from play while only conceding very few fouls in a match. "
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

The fact is, we perform better as an away team. As a home, I never had easy ( expected ) win. According to the previous draw won 5:0 away. What's happening in home is I barely win 3:1 or even 2:1... sometimes 1:1... no sense.
    This happens vs whatever teams, no matter abandonned or active.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    The fact is, we perform better as an away team. As a home, I never had easy ( expected ) win. According to the previous draw won 5:0 away. What's happening in home is I barely win 3:1 or even 2:1... sometimes 1:1... no sense.
    Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    I thought I am the only one who faces this issue
    Same with me and its so silly
    I thrash my opponents on their soil but it seems my players arent use to playing on thier home-ground

The opponent manages to score at least a goal at my home even if I won 4/5/6-0 in away matches be it League, CL or Cup........
    Been like this since few seasons
    I always want an away side in finals, although there is no such thing in finals but you know its a game with troll results

P.S. not all home matches are like these but yes its not a thing that wont catch your attention. it has been over my mind since a few seasons

It catches mine all the time. It suppose to be our team performs BETTER at home. Reasons are known why and how.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Very funny
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    Check your home attendance, if the fans don't fill the staduim reduce the price for tickets. I guess that could help.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Both teams book their places in their respective Champions League Semi-Finals after today's matches. And wonder of wonders, Desert Rats FC manage to stay at the top of their League table...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-results-day-21.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-season-stats-week-3.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-results-day-21.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-season-stats-week-3.jpg

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast