Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Season 116 - Are you ready?

We've won the cup, thanks to the help we had from all the ppl who supported us.
    Thank you guys And good luck to all of you
    talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    Congratulations! Iptables, you are a champion.
    iptables likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Congrats, nice comeback! Looks like a quadruple season for u!
    iptables likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    4th in a row successful Cup final and 37 Cups so far.
    No need to analyze the game and stats

Season 116 - Are you ready?-cup-final-1-0.jpg
    khris, Nebu, Altiplano and 1 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    I told you so 😁
    Next the CL cup
    iptables likes this.

Cup Final day and Nouvion FC have a hat-trick of Cup Trophies, after their third Cup win, in their third season. Their opponent apparently bought a couple of players overnight, as they went from -1%Q to +2%Q by kick-off, but the expenditure was in vain, as right-winger Gary Sampson bagged a brace in Nouvion's 2-0 Final victory. The evening League match was an anti-climax, Sampson the star again, popping up in the 68th minute to net the only goal of the match.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-results-day-24.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-cup-cc-final-pierre-fc.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-cup-mr-final-pierre-fc.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-cup-winners.jpg

Desert Rats FC get second billing today as they only had a late League match away to the 4th place team that beat them on home turf earlier in the season. Goalkeeper Ben Coronado claimed his 20th Clean Sheet of the season, but the strike force drew a blank and the match ended in a 0-0 bore draw.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-results-day-24.jpg
    iptables likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    Just won the cup in extra time. It is my second Cup win in more than 30 seasons. League is already won so no problem there. If I can manage to beat my oppo in the CL semi, maybe I can get my hopes up for my first treble
    talisman, Nebu, milpol and 1 others like this.

And well, the oppo moved the league match till 1.30am, which is his Chinese time to auto-support himself with 3 multi accounts. I f@@@kd up our gameplay having a 61% possession by playing with 10 red arrows seems by losing 5-1 in a parody style match (ROFL)))). But the league is over as despite that the oppo had -3points and +3GD after this 5-1 the account will be banned.
    Sad ending.

Funny the reactive part of the game where to resume:
    -I start with Normal tackle -switch to hard to try something, and the next animation show a FK against becoming agoal-
    so Normal tackle again

Then as playing defensive + 10 red arrows, I see the defense far away ¿? -due man to man?- from the own goal,I swicth to Normal.. and guess what? next animation, is a counter, and goal against.... each option Ive touched with the other manager watching the match using 3 multi accounts, having less AvQ... and attending in spirit became a reactive movement of the engine against us....

Now we are same points with a -7GD but as Ive mentioned we face the worst league teams these last 4 days and we expect, a application of the rules under his account for the auto support with his multies having all the same photo -lol- and name.
    Last edited by khris; 03-27-2019 at 12:41 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    And well, the oppo moved the league match till 1.30am, which is his Chinese time to auto-support himself with 3 multi accounts. I f@@@kd up our gameplay having a 61% possession by playing with 10 red arrows seems by losing 5-1 in a parody style match (ROFL)))). But the league is over as despite that the oppo had -3points and +3GD after this 5-1 the account will be banned.
    Sad ending.

Funny the reactive part of the game where to resume:
    -I start with Normal tackle -switch to hard to try something, and the next animation show a FK against becoming agoal-
    so Normal tackle again

Then as playing defensive + 10 red arrows, I see the defense far away ¿? -due man to man?- from the own goal,I swicth to Normal.. and guess what? next animation, is a counter, and goal against.... each option Ive touched with the other manager watching the match using 3 multi accounts, having less AvQ... and attending in spirit became a reactive movement of the engine against us....

Now we are same points with a -7GD but as Ive mentioned we face the worst league teams these last 4 days and we expect, a application of the rules under his account for the auto support with his multies having all the same photo -lol- and name.
    Sorry to hear such bad news. I am very hesitant to adjust anything during the match. Sometimes i do the right thing and win but i also make alot of mistakes and make it worse. Only making a sub at the 80 plus min seems safe. But i cant be sure as well if any of the changes had any effect, it might have been the case no matter what i did.

I didnt know Nordeus would react to these same photo multi accounts supporting matches. I have faced a few. Next time i will report them! Good to know. Thanks
    khris and Nebu like this.

Niko, you'll get the Super Cup, Im sure
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast