Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: promotion

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Nothing has changed. As ever and stated in-game, exceptions may apply when Leagues need to be formed dependent on the server.
    Soooooooo. When at the beginning of last season a post was made regarding a permanent tanking team that had spent 12 seasons in level 1, which despite finishing 14th in the league was promoted to level 2. This was because Nordeus had insufficient teams to form enough leagues at level 2 on that server? Lol. I don't think so.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by southyorksdave View Post
    i,m level 44 log on daily and start matches with full bonuses, i cant watch every game but catch around half

my bigget gripe is that this season my highest rated players are 92% and i can probably buy 3 more 99% players but even if i get them trained up over the season i'll get promoted from last and next years squad will start at 90%
    the youngsters coming thru and useless as they barely get to 90% then drop back to 70 once i'm promoted
    very frustrated with the game at the mo
    If you can watch videos for greens every day then that gives you around 500 a season.
    Save them up and next season 5 or 6 80% 18 year olds can be bought for a few tokens and trained to give a decent backbone for your team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12