Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Transfersystem is absolutely awful

Quote Originally Posted by Barrie Baflap View Post
    Yes it is, not all of us study for exams.. I work 10 hours a day average, with travel it's 12 hours and go to the gym daily in which I can't get my phone out every 10 minutes. When I get home and finished diner it's 21:30 and play on xbox for an hour or 2 before going to sleep.

So I can't spam the video button just because there's hardly another option to get a decend squad. And because it's either watching videos or having to pay ****loads on tokens to be able to compete is utter ****...
    The saying (for pretty much anything in life) is that you can pick two of these three, but never all of them: quality, cheap, quick.

If you want quality for cheap, it's not going to be quick.

If you want quality quickly, it's not going to be cheap.

If you want something cheap and quick, it's not going to have good quality.

If you really don't have time for the videos, you might have to take it even slower and focus on acquiring 18-19 year olds from the transfer market, train them down below 30% every night, let them lose all their league matches (because they are too fatigued to play), and then maybe do that for 1-2 more seasons to get them high enough to make a run at your league when they are 21-22 years old.
    milpol, Der_Ryan_M and WindKwality like this.
    Zeek FC - League Level 8
    Club History
    5 League Trophies: 3,4,5,6,7 | 1 Runner-Up: 2
    4 Cup Trophies: 3,4,5,6
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 3,4,5
    1 Super League Trophies: 2
    3 Triple Crowns: 3,4,5

I used to train my players and always wanted a 7 star team by the end of the season requiring time and quality young players.
    This was before my friend who doesnt do **** joined me and had a 4 star team mostly and outdid me trophy wise.
    It could be he was lower level but even now he is winning with minimal effort. My opponents are like close to 6 star while his are like 4 star max.

No point having such a good team, the stronger your team the stronger your opponents.
    Since i started doing less, i started winning more. Your opponents are weaker and mostly inactive.
    Or they log in once in awhile and never train their teams.

The transfer market is adequate because of the quality draw.
    This is just my 2 cents worth but to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I used to train my players and always wanted a 7 star team by the end of the season requiring time and quality young players.
    This was before my friend who doesnt do **** joined me and had a 4 star team mostly and outdid me trophy wise.
    It could be he was lower level but even now he is winning with minimal effort. My opponents are like close to 6 star while his are like 4 star max.

No point having such a good team, the stronger your team the stronger your opponents.
    Since i started doing less, i started winning more. Your opponents are weaker and mostly inactive.

You may be right in the assumption that running a 4 star team while doing the bare minimum can get more wins and more trophies but it would be as you say against mostly abandoned teams so to my way of thinking then you win against nobody so means even less and seriously where is the fun in that after say your third or fourth treble season. It would bore me out of the game so quickly but I guess if its a self esteem/bragging rights thing then go for it.
    I would much rather fight hard ,do the work training the team , developing tactics etc in a League that has a good amount of competitive teams and come third knowing I gave it my best rather than a walk up treble season gained with no effort. Each to their own desires though.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    You may be right in the assumption that running a 4 star team while doing the bare minimum can get more wins and more trophies but it would be as you say against mostly abandoned teams so to my way of thinking then you win against nobody so means even less and seriously where is the fun in that after say your third or fourth treble season. It would bore me out of the game so quickly but I guess if its a self esteem/bragging rights thing then go for it.
    I would much rather fight hard ,do the work training the team , developing tactics etc in a League that has a good amount of competitive teams and come third knowing I gave it my best rather than a walk up treble season gained with no effort. Each to their own desires though.
    You arent complaining about the transfer system so its fine. I feel those who are complaining that it sucks or its too tough without negotiations should keep in mind there is a quality draw in place. You can still win without negotiations and effort since we are grouped on quality. I mean all of us find a way to play the best we can based on how much time we can commit. And if one doesnt have time, nothing wrong with winning using a 4 star team and such. I agree with you that there isnt much fun without effort and competition but just look at how widespread and accepted tanking has become. I believe many players would rather just win trophies since no one can tell if you manipulated or how many seasons you took to win all those trophies. Even our 'Hall of Fame' is based on total trophies per level. Tankers can totally dominate that

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post

What level are you at?
    I'm at 62 and I can guarantee you that if I start the season with a 3* team I'll draw a 6 or 7* team in the first round of the Cup and my CL group will be 5 or 6*
    When the league draw comes around 8 or 9 of the teams will be high 5* getting close to 6* and I'd be left scrambling around at the bottom.
    Manipulation doesn't work so much in the higher servers.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    What level are you at?
    I'm at 62 and I can guarantee you that if I start the season with a 3* team I'll draw a 6 or 7* team in the first round of the Cup and my CL group will be 5 or 6*
    When the league draw comes around 8 or 9 of the teams will be high 5* getting close to 6* and I'd be left scrambling around at the bottom.
    Manipulation doesn't work so much in the higher servers.
    I am only at level 13 and i really dont know whats it like at higher levels but i do see some high levels getting trebles and such. Look at the hall of fame. Anyway, everyone has to workaround and there will still be those who will continue to do well without negotiations and those who give up. And i do not believe everyone here is at your level. I do sympathise with high level players. Everyone is forced to tank! I dont expect anyone of low quality like you mentioned. I believe someone has already mentioned like its end game at high levels and the game is catered for new players thus encouraging us to tank and stay low level as long as possible to accumulate trophies.

Anyway, at your level i believe even negotiations isnt good enough. In fact, isnt auctions better? Like for quality young fast trainers?
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 03-18-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Despite what my signature says ,it only represents mt lowest team -level 3 ,my highest level team is level 21 so only just mid tier I guess. With that team I find most dissapointingly that there may be 5-6 competitive teams and the rest are or should be easy beats in the league. I try to have my team at 115-120% by season end so I get a decent start next season and turnover 3-4 players for fresh 18y/o ft players at the most. I fill my squad 12 -16 with players of 2-3 positions at around 80+ % to cover red cards and maybe 4-5 players after that just for training purposes. CL and Cup competition is usually very competitive mostly.
    So really the transfer market ,auction or negotiations arent that large in my thinking and I can afford to spend the time and coin needed to get the few players required. I think mostly it is the managers without time or a good squad set up who have a little trouble with transfers and with the addition of the hard core perpetual whiners that we hear a lot from.
    Would I like to see the transfer/nego system improved ? Is there a better way for negos to happen ? Sure I would and yes there is a better way. Does the current system bother or hinder me playing the game ? Not in the slightest at the moment and doesnt have much of an impact on my level 3 team either because it is getting a squad setup similar to my level 21 team ,next season I only need to buy 4 players to be where I want it to be and clearly by my signature stats it is a competitive and successful team already.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Yup i agree there is always room for improvements and there have been some good suggestions in the feedback section. Competitions wise, i am already out of the cup and probably will not win my league and i compete with everyone else on the auction market as well. Seems fair to me, everyone shopping for players at the same place. Players who commit more time or tokens benefit instead of players with multiple accounts.

The hardcore whiners can keep going. It was like that when they adjusted the transfer system. It was like that when they removed the GK training. I think it was like that when Donald Trump was elected as well. lol. In the end, nothing changes.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 03-18-2019 at 09:02 PM.

Never said that getting quality quickly is either cheap or time consuming, but have found 1 player on the transferlist which I was able to use in my squad.

Through negotiations I was able to set my squad up by buying 5 or 6 players for +- 70 tokens and sometimes a recommendation for 79 tokens. Don't know what you think is cheap, but I don't consider that to be cheap.

Now that negotiations are only available in the week where they are useless, you have to rely on players from the transferlist. If you don't have time to spend 2 hours a day watching videos you're basically screwed, as you're forced to buy scouted players for 40-70 each.

Don't see why they changed the only good thing about the whole transfermarket

Quote Originally Posted by Barrie Baflap View Post
    Never said that getting quality quickly is either cheap or time consuming, but have found 1 player on the transferlist which I was able to use in my squad.

Through negotiations I was able to set my squad up by buying 5 or 6 players for +- 70 tokens and sometimes a recommendation for 79 tokens. Don't know what you think is cheap, but I don't consider that to be cheap.

Now that negotiations are only available in the week where they are useless, you have to rely on players from the transferlist. If you don't have time to spend 2 hours a day watching videos you're basically screwed, as you're forced to buy scouted players for 40-70 each.

Don't see why they changed the only good thing about the whole transfermarket
    I spend less than 20 mins watching all 40 possible videos as many are less 30 seconds. Its not that bad! 😀

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234