Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: This game is definitely

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    yes could be a good idea, cannot be just chance or bad luck this is happening to many players old and new,my personnel view is that nordeusless want it to happen to in courage players to spend, panic buying tokens etc,in basic terms the players are not in control because the game engine is designed to do this ,imagine how many players across the world don't look on this forum,just merrily playing game in total bliss that their bad result is a game engine con to get them to panic and buy tokens with real money a only to have it all happen all over again .
    I've no doubt there's a truth to that. Several people I've spoken to this season have said that their league is much closer than it ever has been, in most cases with several teams still capable of winning it. I think that's the change that Nordeus were after, closer leagues... albeit that it comes with a nice side effect of enticing players to spend more tokens / money.

It feels like I'm in the minority of players enjoying the game more at the moment. I win some I didn't expect to win and lose some I didn't expect to lose, but everything is closer and more competitive. I guess the concern is if that 'competitiveness' is real or completely simulated with players having no control.

I've always been surprised that Nordeus never seem to have come out and said categorically that the actions you take during the game can make a difference. Seems like an easy thing to clarify if our actions genuinely can change the outcome of a game?

Dreamer
    [QUOTE=Ludo_Mansio;608314]I've no doubt there's a truth to that. Several people I've spoken to this season have said that their league is much closer than it ever has been, in most cases with several teams still capable of winning it. I think that's the change that Nordeus were after, closer leagues... albeit that it comes with a nice side effect of enticing players to spend more tokens / money.

It feels like I'm in the minority of players enjoying the game more at the moment. I win some I didn't expect to win and lose some I didn't expect to lose, but everything is closer and more competitive. I guess the concern is if that 'competitiveness' is real or completely simulated with players having no control.

I've always been surprised that Nordeus never seem to have come out and said categorically that the actions you take during the game can make a difference. Seems like an easy thing to clarify if our actions genuinely can change the
    don't get me wrong i want a competitive game against truly active managers,win lose or draw that's football,some seasons good others so good, good season at the moment for me topping league, but still had at least 2 troll/random results which go against what you call fair play bordering on ridiculous in the context of the season but lets how it goes with other players

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post

It feels like I'm in the minority of players enjoying the game more at the moment.
    Being a City fan and winning the league on the very last day of the season is the best feeling that I re-lived in TE......
    it's good to be on the same page, mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12