Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: This game is definitely

Rookie

This game is definitely

Always, by this time of the season, I get something like this if im more than 3 points above the 2nd.

This game is definitely-why.jpg

A dead team with no manager and +20% worse than me, that lost against all the top competitors by 2 or 3 goals, defeats me even when I completely dominated the game. "It just wasn't to be".

This game is definitely-why2.jpg
    TAFIDA, khris and iptables like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagloriosa View Post
    Always, by this time of the season, I get something like this if im more than 3 points above the 2nd.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	why.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	119736

A dead team with no manager and +20% worse than me, that lost against all the top competitors by 2 or 3 goals, defeats me even when I completely dominated the game. "It just wasn't to be". You know what, **** you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	why2.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	119738
    **** happen, same happened to me today

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Tapatalk

Famous

I was 8 points ahead and have now lost 2 and drawn 1 of my last 3 games, all against weaker teams so am level!
    I just put it down to bad management!

I have 3 people on my list with min 10 points lead over their competition. 2 of them do not have big quality advantages either. Am monitoring, i just dont understand how we sre selected for trolling. Or how the game engine decides who will have a competitive season. I assume no manipulation cos the quality of their competitors are around the same for those 2 guys.
    funker likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post

I was 8 points ahead and have now lost 2 and drawn 1 of my last 3 games, all against weaker teams so am level!
    I just put it down to bad management!
    yes thats how you take it on your face and hunt for trophies

Dreamer
    yep happened to me against a team almost 50% below me came out with draw though 3-3,beat same team 6-1 away, to put in context the team at the bottom of my league are 60% below me i beat 9-0 away from home

A dead team with no manager and +20% worse than me, that lost against all the top competitors by 2 or 3 goals, defeats me even when I completely dominated the game. "It just wasn't to be".
    a "dead" team cannot have only -20% quality from you, not at the third week of the season.

Rookie
    +20% means that Im above 20% difference which gives me the "favorite" orange sign. A team that his manager never attends to its games, and never changed players from formation, not even if they are suspended or injured is a dead team to me. Doesn't matter if its the 1st or 3rd week of the season, this guy was clearly active last season, now is no longer active.

I really should create a form to gather troll scores info.... maybe we could reach a conclusion xD

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I really should create a form to gather troll scores info.... maybe we could reach a conclusion xD
    yes could be a good idea, cannot be just chance or bad luck this is happening to many players old and new,my personnel view is that nordeusless want it to happen to in courage players to spend, panic buying tokens etc,in basic terms the players are not in control because the game engine is designed to do this ,imagine how many players across the world don't look on this forum,just merrily playing game in total bliss that their bad result is a game engine con to get them to panic and buy tokens with real money a only to have it all happen all over again .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast