Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree31Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 8.4 - 22nd of March

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Spot the change for change's sake. What's wrong with the current system? The team at the top of the draw plays at home first, and the second leg is at the lower listed team. It's intuitive and can be easily seen in the draw grid.
    To align with real-world knockout competitions as khris states above.
    maloukees and khris like this.

These latest cosmetic changes are all well and good , I suppose they serve some sort of purpose. To me the purpose of the cosmetic changes only serve to try to deflect us away from the stuff that really needs attention.
    1. Equalization in the match engine needs recalibration. While it is admirable for Nordeus to try to get closer competition at League level and when you consider how many teams are abandoned in each League it would be reasonably difficult to achieve. The current version of calibration is too heavily in favour of abandoned teams where fully operational teams that are superior in every way are getting beaten on a basis that is far too frequent. This is I believe the number 1 problem in the game today and needs to be addressed immediately.
    2.Negotiations need to be looked at as well.The current situation where negotiations are only available in the final week of a season is totally ridiculous and unworkable. No manager will part with tokens for a player that will almost immediately be reduced in value by 20%. If negotiations were only available in the first week ,maybe even to halfway through the season would be more sensible. If you added into the scenario that a player may only be bought or sold twice in a lifetime would solve a lot of problems stemming from negotiations.
    3.Youth players and academies are an area that this game has failed to utilize. This needs to be changed to allow a manager to order certain positional players and/or Special Abilities to become available. Add a reasonable cost as a premium (eg extra 5-6 tokens) for such players/abilities and I believe this would become a very good feature of the game.

These are just 3 concerns most managers I believe would rather see fixed/adopted than more cosmetic changes such as the ones in this update/release which really do nothing more that divert us from the real problems. Hopefully one day Nordeus will see what a great game they could have rather than the half finished project this game is becoming.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Good post. I agree with you entirely. All of these I have mentioned frequently at one time or another in my monthly report to the Devs. Particularly the part about Youth Academy. This is a massively untapped area indeed.
    khris likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

More detailed info for played matches stats when we were not able to watch ? Like who gained what.
    When will defenders stop gaining shooting and finishing after a match ? Instead of their proper skills needed.
    dave1311 and milpol like this.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Very good post, kelpie grant. I agree with you, except for one thing:

No manager will part with tokens for a player that will almost immediately be reduced in value by 20%

I mean, doesn’t the 20% quality loss between seasons apply to all players? So why would it be worse if a player that you bought through negotiation lost 20% than if any other player lost 20%?
    Last edited by Jernet; 03-24-2019 at 03:45 PM.

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    I heard from some players, 🤔
    that the token did not return even though the purchase offer was rejected in player negotiations ...
    Is it true that the rules are like that ... ????

Or is this just a new bugs issue that arises ... ??

🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho View Post
    I heard from some players,
    that the token did not return even though the purchase offer was rejected in player negotiations ...
    Is it true that the rules are like that ... ????

Or is this just a new bugs issue that arises ... ??

It only happened yesterday. Tokens are return today with the daily update.

Enviado do meu SM-G935F através do Tapatalk
    khris likes this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6