Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Unrealistic Formations Cannot Be Saved/Applied - 22nd March

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

With today’s release, we’re eliminating the capability to save or use unrealistic formations in Top Eleven.

On the squad screen, any time a red “!” box appears on the left side, you will not be able to save the formation or apply it in Live Match. Your formation will revert back to your previously used qualifying formation if you leave the screen without first saving.

A yellow “!” indicates that your formation could use some tweaking, but you’ll still be able to save and use these formations. These include such scenarios as playing without a deeper-lying midfielder (DMC/MC), or playing without any player on the wings.

Should a “!” box appear on the left, tap on the box to read a tooltip to find out what you’ll need to fix in order to improve your formation.

The rules used to determine unrealistic formations and when red “!” boxes show is the same as it was before; this change only affects the ability to save or apply them.
    Is this a part of a move against tanking ? or will be only this ? Is ok against strange formations but there are other ways to tank ( like using low star players or using wrong player in gk position)
    lespa likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Question.

If I'm 1-0 down with ten minutes to go in the cup final and I push all my outfield players to MC, AM and S, I'm going to get a red exclamation mark, if I push the tick box to save this formation will it work or will it revert to the previous formation?
    Yeah that will happen. It's not possible to play with less than 2 defenders and at least 1 DC or DMC.

Addicted
    For example why 4-4-2 with 2 dmc not mc has yellow mark? Or 4-2(dmc)-0-3(amc)-1 has red mark? It's real formations but is mentioned as not eligible here

thanks, it was really well thought out, but it was better if you did it at the beginning of the season. my opponents won against the illegal line-up, I'm still not encountered with the illegal lineup, will be unfair.

Apprentice
    I can still tank
    To catch thieves we need to think like one
    ( Bollywood drama hahahahahaha )

Famous
    This clearly against tanking..

The next step Nordeus should take forbidden out of position with the red mark.. like for example GK in ST position

Can we please go back to being able to watch videos from daily reset time and scrap the 24 hr wait rule. Timing this daily is becoming tedious and painful.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    milpol likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I can still tank
    To catch thieves we need to think like one
    ( Bollywood drama hahahahahaha )
    Find the motive and you 'll find the killer.
    That's another motto I prefer for this case.
    Find why people tanking and you 'll find the solution
    milpol and IImaestroII like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

How about the message I've sent you, Sausy ? About the suggestions of the 2 persons and game engine ?
    When ?
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Find the motive and you 'll find the killer.
    That's another motto I prefer for this case.
    Find why people tanking and you 'll find the solution
    of course of course
    I am tanking cuz i am a bit busy this season and in upcoming seasons too......
    provide an option to pause my managerial career then I wont tank
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast