Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Unrealistic Formations Cannot Be Saved/Applied - 22nd March

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ridichothia View Post
    Can we please go back to being able to watch videos from daily reset time and scrap the 24 hr wait rule. Timing this daily is becoming tedious and painful.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    Or, you could just wait past the 24-hour mark once, and then watch the videos at the daily reset time. It would only delay watching them, you would not lose any videos. For example, my daily reset is in the evening (about 7:00 pm). If I have been watching videos in the morning, I would just not watch them tomorrow morning, let the 24-hour mark pass, and watch them that evening after reset. Problem solved.
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    Or, you could just wait past the 24-hour mark once, and then watch the videos at the daily reset time. It would only delay watching them, you would not lose any videos. For example, my daily reset is in the evening (about 7:00 pm). If I have been watching videos in the morning, I would just not watch them tomorrow morning, let the 24-hour mark pass, and watch them that evening after reset. Problem solved.
    No , it creeps every day so day on day it gets later. If I could say I will watch the videos at say 4pm every day that would be great but that isnt what happens at the moment Today I start watching at 4pm , finish at 5 pm , tomorrow I cant start watching till 5pm and so on it goes. As an example today the game resets at 1.30pm (same every day in my time zone) but I wont be seeing the videos renewed till 7.30pm so already I am 6 hours through the 24 hour clock.
    Last edited by Kelpie Grant; 03-23-2019 at 11:08 PM.
    ridichothia and stra like this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

There has been time creep on the t11 servers since the beginning. Actually, there has been less so this season, but it’s still a bit ceepy ...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Playing with 2 DCs was common back then actually. 2-3-5 formations, W-Ms, lot's of interesting stuff. Things have changed quite a bit, but playing with 2 DCs is still allowed.
    yep, atm i play with 2dc + dr and dl without dmc but with 2 mc´s, one of them has def mentality, it is a good for atacking needs when you catching first leg lose for example, especialy if you put atacking mentality in dr/dl players

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123