Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: The Proof that this game sucks, do not buy tokens

The Proof that this game sucks, do not buy tokens

Ok, I have not said much since but I d like to see what a nordeux guys have to say about that

Game is going, my guys score 2 goals before half time giveing me a lead, on the other side, the other player is not watching the game, giving me a small possession (useless option since I really believe this has no effect whatsoever in a game)

On that first time, the other team, loose a player on injury and the other player has not made offline in/out so the other team play at ten players

well, guess what, second half I get ripped and loose the game 4-2, obviously unless the other player is a jedi, he cannot change his tactic and his team being ten man down, even if I don't expect winning by ten goals, I expect the score to remain as it is or the worse, getting a draw but definitly not getting ripped apart

some screenshot to proove that

Now why it isn't worth buying tokens?

I have been playing for 6 seasons (I am on my 6th) and never purchased tokens before, winning games, dealing with tactics pretty well and all that, I always finish top or runner up, winning the CL once and finishing in top 4 twice.

This season, I decided to get some tokens (40 euros or something) and it's the worse season ever, loosing 3x more games, getting rapped by smaller teams in CL and Cup (both out for a while now) getting 3x more injured players for same kind of training as before.

For me, as soon as you get tokens, you are screwed, thinking that you might get more to solve your problem, then I tell you what Nordeus, screw you and your dirty tactics, this pst will be posted in a few gaming forum and a review will be made and probably read by over 10k readers the word will spread and maybe that day you will think that WE ARE THE ONE THAT PAYS YOUR WAGES you cheating naabs
    aiureah, cracicot and Lilly Satou like this.

I was in the "****" yesterdays as well against same formation. I went 4-1-2-1-2 the 1th half and then switched to a butterfly formation in the 2nd half and scored 3 goals.. Won 1 - 3 away

Even if he wasn´t "present", that doesn´t mean you are guarented to "win" or have an advantage (since the 8% doens´t mean a jack sh*t). His 3 man midfield "overruled" your 2-man midfield. Also, since he had no AMC, your DMC was more or less useless (that is if you didn´t motivate him with a red arrow).

But I understand your anger, you´re not alone mate .. This season has been more then "confused" and "ridiculous" with all injuries, bookings and results
    MoonMaiden likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    I dont buy tokens because
    -losing would be a lot more frustrating if I paid for this
    -If you start buying tokens, you have to continue buying tokens to stay on the same level, since tokens are basically "consumeables", they cant buy you anything that lasts for longer than a few seasons. The only thing that doesnt deteriorate in T11 is the stadium, which is costly to improve with tokens and free to improve over time.
    magic3 likes this.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenalfc View Post
    Ok, I have not said much since but I d like to see what a nordeux guys have to say about that

Game is going, my guys score 2 goals before half time giveing me a lead, on the other side, the other player is not watching the game, giving me a small possession (useless option since I really believe this has no effect whatsoever in a game)

On that first time, the other team, loose a player on injury and the other player has not made offline in/out so the other team play at ten players

well, guess what, second half I get ripped and loose the game 4-2, obviously unless the other player is a jedi, he cannot change his tactic and his team being ten man down, even if I don't expect winning by ten goals, I expect the score to remain as it is or the worse, getting a draw but definitly not getting ripped apart

some screenshot to proove that

Now why it isn't worth buying tokens?

I have been playing for 6 seasons (I am on my 6th) and never purchased tokens before, winning games, dealing with tactics pretty well and all that, I always finish top or runner up, winning the CL once and finishing in top 4 twice.

This season, I decided to get some tokens (40 euros or something) and it's the worse season ever, loosing 3x more games, getting rapped by smaller teams in CL and Cup (both out for a while now) getting 3x more injured players for same kind of training as before.

For me, as soon as you get tokens, you are screwed, thinking that you might get more to solve your problem, then I tell you what Nordeus, screw you and your dirty tactics, this pst will be posted in a few gaming forum and a review will be made and probably read by over 10k readers the word will spread and maybe that day you will think that WE ARE THE ONE THAT PAYS YOUR WAGES you cheating naabs
    Couldnt have said it better myself. Good on ya mate!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenalfc View Post

look at this,you will feel much better
    Last edited by Shanghai Shenhua; 04-30-2013 at 05:19 PM.
    Lilly Satou and QuocBao like this.
    Newcastle United

Team Season
    Season 6

Manager Level
    Level 6

My team:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...le-united.html

Rookie

I have no idea how he got that Shot on goal
    Newcastle United

Team Season
    Season 6

Manager Level
    Level 6

My team:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...le-united.html

i still fail to see the cheating ? football is not math? is not 1+1=2
    is about picking best players and giving them best formation and sure get lucky .. I lost count of how many times big clubs with big managers lost to sides from lower divisions in cup
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    i still fail to see the cheating ? football is not math? is not 1+1=2
    is about picking best players and giving them best formation and sure get lucky .. I lost count of how many times big clubs with big managers lost to sides from lower divisions in cup
    Perhaps cheating is not the best word to describe what arsenalfc is talking about. It is more like extortion from Nordeus. He is describing a normal managers life until he bought tokens where his managerial life took a nosedive and kept causing issues that would help his decision to buy even more tokens.

Of course this is not cheating, but it is the equivalent of getting kicked in the gonads by Nordeus for not buying more tokens.
    FlyingV likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanghai Shenhua View Post

look at this,you will feel much better
    your stars and special skills will never ever matter as long as you have 1 midfielder...attacking midfielders dont count as midfielders.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DemitriMaximoff View Post
    your stars and special skills will never ever matter as long as you have 1 midfielder...attacking midfielders dont count as midfielders.
    So attacking midfielders dont count as midfielders. ok. does that mean that defensive midfielders dont count as midfielders as well? I would have to say yes based on your statement. but in Nordeus's eyes, you need 3 midfielders in total to prevent an illegal formation penalty but in this case, all midfielders, normal, attacking, and defensive, all count as midfielders.

All I am saying is that you could be a bit more specific in your statements because a 4-1-2-1-2 n.diamond has only 2 midfielders according to you and it beats a 4-4-2 classic which has 4 midfielders. So what gives????

I think a 3W-1-3W-0-3 would have created a much better scoreline in his favour. just move the midfielders back a bit. I dont see the need for so much attacking against such a lower quality team while you leave your backend exposed, no matter what quality the other team is.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast