• 8 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 3 Post By Altiplano
  • 6 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Buster Keaton
  • 3 Post By dsio

Thread: Top Eleven like a kinder surprise egg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Top Eleven like a kinder surprise egg

This is my personal opinion but I don't like too much those changes of the game during the year.
    Specially about basic features of the game like the participation in competitions or associations, transfers of players, building the team, game play, gathering/management sources.
    Ok, some small cosmetic changes are welcome - or fixing few small things but in generals it's a strategy game and we must know the rules for the next year and not have a surprise every 1-2 months.
    As the nord-guys have contact with communities, the can gather the suggestions, improvements or problems of the game and once in a year implement those changes.
    It would be better of course if they could communicate that a month before, so to express our concerns but ok.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-23-2019 at 08:00 AM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Kinder Egg indeed. Shiny packaging, broken toy inside and chocolate that leaves a bad taste in the mouth?
    pnr8555, WindKwality and KenoticFC like this.

I am glad you are seeing this too Niko. Sometimes we may seem like complaining children but it is true that the game feels worse today than 1 year ago. I do not have any hope honestly anything will change.

As long as we keep asking directly for general/engine changes, but not cosmetic, we're good.
    Simple - they don't listen - we stop playing.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Apprentice
    Fair enough
    Its like on release date we are entering Top Eleven 2019 beta and then major game with some big changes rolls in next months

Nice suggestion mate

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm not against changes and improvements but I like some stability and rules for a long period.
    Few small changes like this one with the GK stats it's good.
    But bigger changes must be once in a year or maybe at the half of the year too.
    That also gives the game a character.
    TE 2018 was like this ...
    TE 2019 is like this ...
    TE 2020 will be like this

30 updates in a year for what ?
    Isn't that affect the stability of the game (bugs) or the game play ?
    And some bugs are over a year now.
    If there is an issue with the skills of the players and performance, fix it. Don't come every month and change the rules of training (or tweaking the game engine).
    If there is an issue with the top 100 list, solve it. Don't destroy the game by removing features every while.

Also, two seasons we had the League top scorer with a reward of 15 tokens, next season nothing, next season top scorer again with a reward of 10 greens, this season nothing again.
    What is this
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Let them make the game -engine steady /balanced no more tweaks ect

We had some seasons the game engine did work fine but then they decided to tweak it

So first rule get the game-engine steady/balanced and leave it that way

If they then want update the game then just for events and comestic play

So we can enjoy the game again

This season we have all a lot of problems again with the game-engine because of the tweaks

and the performance of the servers could also be better

Greetings Buster
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 03-23-2019 at 11:43 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

I could not agree more with what you say nikolgiorgos.

The most important thing for a managerial/strategic game is too maintain the rules for a reasonable time duration to allow for everyone to realize the (new) rules, learn by trying & gaining experience, adapt to the changes and (possibly) succeed.

It could be 6 months, as you say, but not every 6 months (or even less), please allow me to add. Simply put, in particular what ever is related to the game engine should not change frequently.

To emphasize more on this, if something goes "wrong" with a certain aspect of the game, which facilitates an excessive manipulation of the rules, Nordeus should not touch the game engine, as this will destroy everyone's game (and joy).

Until we reach to the point where AI could be implemented in TE and game engine may adapt even to undesired manipulation and tackle it efficiently, any changes should always consider the normal player/customer, who invests time and perhaps money.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
    Club: LEGENDS FC (Level: 50)
    40x League, 24x Champions League, 26x Cup, 12x Super Cup
    18x Triple Crown
    10x Quadruple Crown

Association: OPA MATSIOULA F.C.
    Highest Division: Diamond