Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Negotiations are about to start........who's in ?

I was thinking to do it after the Cup final...
    Thank you Niko
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Negotiations is still very much alive. I logged in and found people in my friends list sold more than 10 players collectively. I was thinking it was dead and no one would buy at the final week so i did not bother to activate an SA or an additional position to halt development. Gonna go back to previous routine for next season. By the way, can i not be notified of these trades...... they are nowhere near my level and i dont care. I prefer to know when my players hit certain milestones

Addicted
    I also did not do anything to stop development. I only have one player that I can sell and I got an offer for him. He is 19 yo and the offer is just 1 tokens. I am not going to accept it but it’s good to see that there are still offers on the last week.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

I had 5 players left, that I bought last season for nego beginning of the season. All 2 or 3 positions with SA and 19 yo.

Sold 4 of them already, for 8, 7, 5 and 5 token. So I'm happy, negos still work from the selling perspective... But I will never use them again for buying in the last week. :/
    EastsiderSG and iptables like this.

Rookie
    You guys got lucky, between my 2 teams i have a dozen players ready for sale, 18-19 yrs old, multiple positions, special abilities. Only sold 2.

Famous
    Not me

I can't believe I managed to sell a player.

Rookie
    Well not negotiating players but training hard low lvl players each season so that I could save some of then for the next. I had a 60% age 19 player, trained him hard this season and have him at 115% special ability and the best part, he has become a gem for my squad this season.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Guys I wanna ask this, I got a 6 token bid for my second goalie 99% I increased the bid to 8 tokens and suddenly it just vanished!!! Now I want to know is there a cancel button for the bidder who is bidding for the player or is it because I use an older version of T11??

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    Guys I wanna ask this, I got a 6 token bid for my second goalie 99% I increased the bid to 8 tokens and suddenly it just vanished!!! Now I want to know is there a cancel button for the bidder who is bidding for the player or is it because I use an older version of T11??

I had bids for 4 players last night, 4,4,3 and 3 tokens each. I put them all up to 5 and when i logged in this morning all the bids were gone.
    So have they introduced a 'cancel' button?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast