Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57
Like Tree32Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Negotiations are about to start........who's in ?

  1. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    41
    I think the answer would be everyone is out of negotiations if it was a trick question lol

  2. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    86
    Anyone has some nice mutant for sale?

    Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    iptables likes this.

  3. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2
    How to put player on sale? For me it is possible only for cash, not for tokens.

    Poslano sa mog LEX720 koristeći Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Addicted Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by miskmark View Post
    How to put player on sale? For me it is possible only for cash, not for tokens.

    Poslano sa mog LEX720 koristeći Tapatalk
    Train him to 39, 59, 79, 99% and wait for offers. Remember negotiations are only available for managers level 4 and above. So if someone is level 5 and wants to sell a 59% player it doesn't work as he would be 99% for level 3 and they don't have negos unlocked.
    nikolgiorgos, iptables and milpol like this.

  5. #15
    Famous milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,088
    I won't have problem if I buy a 99% Player 18y . He will be 79% ,still good. I'm waiting to reach level 4
    iptables likes this.

  6. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Train him to 39, 59, 79, 99% and wait for offers. Remember negotiations are only available for managers level 4 and above. So if someone is level 5 and wants to sell a 59% player it doesn't work as he would be 99% for level 3 and they don't have negos unlocked.
    Thanks mate!

    Poslano sa mog LEX720 koristeći Tapatalk

  7. #17
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,443
    Oh how I have missed these kind of offers.Negotiations are about to start........who's in ?-image.jpg


    If there are no tokens for me then there will be none for Nordeus.

  8. #18
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    918
    Hey, woke up to 5 offers on different players. One was for 6 tokens so I sold him straight away. Other four were all for 2 tokens, I raised them all up to 5 and have had one buyer accept that.
    Looks like folk are still using it!!!

  9. #19
    Apprentice iptables's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    252
    What do you guys think :
    I have 2nd offer for 20 tokens for one of my players... key player.
    Should I accept or reject the offer ?
    The guy is lvl 5 and Im lvl 4 ... strange he wants a player from a lower lvl person.
    Thank you in advance.
    P.S. Niko I will appreciate an advice
    nikolgiorgos and milpol like this.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

  10. #20
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,345
    Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    What do you guys think :
    I have 2nd offer for 20 tokens for one of my players... key player.
    Should I accept or reject the offer ?
    The guy is lvl 5 and Im lvl 4 ... strange he wants a player from a lower lvl person.
    Thank you in advance.
    P.S. Niko I will appreciate an advice
    For 20 tokens ? sell.
    He is 23 y.o. so not so fast trainer any more.
    You have Villavicencio to replace him.
    Do some training to increase a little the whites, this or next season and he 's fine (no need to add extra position).
    I don't believe anymore in good or bad (by internal programming) players.
    It's only the quality, the team and the position of a player .
    iptables, milpol and wintersnow341 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast