Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Remember,

Is not what you do,
    Is what the game allow you to do.

Guys, i don't understand and it frustrates me. Why do people in association lower their quality before a draw? Isnt the draw supposed to be quality average of team utilised during the week? There are players in my association who do this and i feel it is bloody sabotage as his team is so strong. Worse is he plays the weakest team and sometimes still fails to win. Is there something i am not aware of here? Does lowering quality actually help in anyway other then sabotaging your team mates? Anyway i left that association, Captain protects the long serving loyal guy who tries to manipulate and doesnt attend matches.

Did a TRex emblem and a jersey that fits, this is how looks alltogether

Season 117 - Are you ready?-trex-finished-112.png

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Did a TRex emblem and a jersey that fits, this is how looks alltogether

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trex finished 112.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	120718
    Nice! Can we use it in game? What app or software do you use? Let me see if there is a guide on this
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Nice! Can we use it in game? What app or software do you use? Let me see if there is a guide on this
    The plan for this is another one initially lol not in the shop available. I use the photoxop to edit stuffs
    Paint just for memes

Addicted
    I’m off to a very bad start, looks like the server merge messed up my odds against similar quality teams.

Lost 2 games in CL, currently 5th in the league (lost 1-4 at home against a slightly stronger oppo). The only competition I’m doing “fair” is Cup, which is also on thin ice as I face my oppo later today after winning first leg by just 3-2 last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I’m off to a very bad start, looks like the server merge messed up my odds against similar quality teams.

Lost 2 games in CL, currently 5th in the league (lost 1-4 at home against a slightly stronger oppo). The only competition I’m doing “fair” is Cup, which is also on thin ice as I face my oppo later today after winning first leg by just 3-2 last minute.
    Had a similar start last season. Loss n draw to start and worked my way up and won league on last day. CL group stages i don't bother much, always play reserves cos i really dun mind playing super league. But you gotta scout the various groups and analyse the knockout stages. On rare occasions, you get other players targeting Super League as well n they might not be lousy n inactive. Dont lose heart
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post

I think the game has a way of "haunting" you after you have had a successful season.

I really don't know how Nik gets to win trebles back to back...
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Famous
    Good start so far 4 games and only 1 with alll wins in the league and still in the cup
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Famous
    I'm 10 wins out of 10 so far, negotiated that tricky Cup first round where it's always a sweat, ruins the season a bit getting KO'd then!

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast