Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    A very fruitful weekend's work
    Won 3 drew 1
    Still on the unbeaten track
    Made to work now as all the opponents are +1 level higher and slightly higher in quality
    Hopefully will last thru this season
    Have a nice week ahead managers 👍
    Nebu and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    The evening matches will be tough
    In association matches - up against a team 30% higher in quality
    In CL match - up against 10% higher in quality
    May be out of CL sooner
    Anyway hoping the game engine favours the small guy now
    Hope for the best

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    Bro, you got more than 1k red boosters at level 10? How is it my red numbers never go up? I have had 800 plus for many Seasons now. Nice work saving those tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    A very fruitful weekend's work
    Won 3 drew 1
    Still on the unbeaten track
    Made to work now as all the opponents are +1 level higher and slightly higher in quality
    Hopefully will last thru this season
    Have a nice week ahead managers 👍
    By being made to work means you gonna do more or? Sounds like you did good today despite stronger competition! CL coming up for me in the 2 hours, really hope can beat the guy convincingly.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Bro, you got more than 1k red boosters at level 10? How is it my red numbers never go up? I have had 800 plus for many Seasons now. Nice work saving those tokens
    Last Xmas, my little rascal told me that he would like to give me gold coins as Xmas present.
    I told him that he could give to me when he grow up and start working
    No need he replied. I give to you now. Pass me your phone and I will show you daddy
    Ok - and I passed him my mobile.
    Well, the rest is history😂🤣
    milpol and Nebu like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    By being made to work means you gonna do more or? Sounds like you did good today despite stronger competition! CL coming up for me in the 2 hours, really hope can beat the guy convincingly.
    More training
    It seems the AI recognises a balanced player and team ( at least to me)
    I think the greys are equally important too.
    I may be wrong - but do far so good for my team
    Good luck and happy hunting in your coming match
    Cheers
    Nebu likes this.

League halfway point, and both teams have substantial leads at the top.

Desert Rats FC fought back from 0-2 down to level their Champions League tie after the 1st Leg, two away goals a handy advantage for the return Leg later. Then a good League win, the lead increasing as the 2nd place team slip up with a draw.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-results-day-15.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-l35-league-r13.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-l35-league-r13tp.jpg

Nouvion FC have a big lead in their Champions League tie, and with the defence of their League opponent keeping the strike force at bay, right wingback Philippe Hollenstein took the honours to keep the 100% record intact.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-results-day-15.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-l04-league-r13.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-l04-league-r13tp.jpg
    Z.Ep. and EastsiderSG like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Season 117 - Are you ready?-resizer_15552923878910.jpg

All in all a good day! Got the convincing victory i wanted for CL so i should be through to the next round. Boys continue to dominate league in my absence. Whole association did badly today though. Finishing off with 9 points as 2nd for tournament.
    talisman, nikolgiorgos and khris like this.

The game i just had was waaaayyyyy tooo close for comfort. I swear if i lost, his GK would be MOM. I was present, he wasn't. I had 15 percent possession bonus. I trained everything to max. And my morale was all green. Yup i eventually won after going down 2-1 and making panicky substitutions and changing to HARD attacking. I think i beat the troll on this one or was it suppose to be like this. Ooo and he is around 20 percent weaker, no well trained players, nada! My GK finally made a save, if he didnt make that 1 save. It would have been 3-3. Phew.....time for a smoke

Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-04-15-23-52-07-870_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-04-15-23-52-42-853_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-04-15-23-52-25-719_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    khris and talisman like this.

I almost got trolled today, as usuall, its after I have played a number of special events matches. I struggled to beat this weaker team, with my best strikers just throwing 1 on 1s they used to score away. I finally won 2-1. Am back on top as the guy that toppled me lost his game, against a strong side though...
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast