Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    So we should expect a draw for the leader and 33 points for 2 teams Next round xD
    Something like that (Zak was first with 5 point ahead and then he lost 3 games in a row), last round Zak vs Vučica is good for me. This is how it goes this season so far (I had draws and loses when I was first mostly):

Nouvion FC have been forging ahead in the League and Champions League, but got caught with their pants down in the 1st Leg of the Semi-Final of the Cup yesterday, conceding two to counter-attacks before half-time before rallying in the second period.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-results-day-18-19.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-l04-league-r17-top.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Good eficiency in Cup, bad in Champion league. No yellow cards which is good.

Desert Rats FC are rattling in the goals as well as making good progression in the two competitions they still remain in. Highlights of today's matches include a close-fought away victory in the Champions League and a hat-trick for reserve striker/winger Jiri Hrubsa in a mauling of the bottom of the table team in the League.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-results-day-18-19.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-l35-league-r17-top.jpg

And it's close at the top in the battle for the League Golden Boot award...

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-l35-league-r17tp.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-18-2019 at 10:41 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I just love new player team bonuses, I belive thay gave me leading position in table after five season not being able to finish first. All those season one same gay, elifsport called allways had better team by bying tokens for players but this season I took over the lead
    maloukees and EastsiderSG like this.

After 17 matches in the League Red Kelpie FC finds themselves well in control and in a great position to win their second League title. They are also still alive in the Champions League 1/4 finals but sadly were knocked out of the Cup in the 1/4 finals after losing 0-1 on aggregate to an opposition they should have beaten easily ,just one of those tragic anomaly results you see all too often these days. Still the manager remains in a positive mood to land a double and go after a second Super Cup title.Season 117 - Are you ready?-2019-04-19-2-.jpg
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by dareng View Post
    I just love new player team bonuses, I belive thay gave me leading position in table after five season not being able to finish first. All those season one same gay, elifsport called allways had better team by bying tokens for players but this season I took over the lead
    That's not the reason for your good season. Congratulation.

There is something wrong with the yellow cards. 3 yellow should be 1 red? Can I play these players in next league game or not. If I can't play them I should change dmc for dc, if nordeus change my dc with dl that would be wrong.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    There is something wrong with the yellow cards. 3 yellow should be 1 red? Can I play these players in next league game or not. If I can't play them I should change dmc for dc, if nordeus change my dc with dl that would be wrong.
    I thought it was 2 yellows for a red

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    The three yellows are the ones he's accumulated this season. He should have already served a one match suspension for the first two. If he's suspended next match it would show as a red card, with the number of matches of suspension to serve.

Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast