Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Z.Ep.

Thread: What you think about this?

Rookie

What you think about this?

I have a second team in level 2. I checked 25 opponents in the cup and all of them are created march 7-12 2019. And all of them in level 3 now then it means that all of them started in level 2 and all of them got promoted. And all of them are now 120-132% that means all of them were 140-152% in their first season of the game. But not a single one of them won their league even though being 152% in level 2. Are all those teams fake?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Do they have asso ?
    fb profile ?
    Can you post a pic ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    None of them are in an asso. And half of them won the cup their first season but NONE of them won or second place in level two even though they were 150%. This is not possible. One ok but now I checked over 30 and the patern is the same on all of those teams. Im quite sure all of them are fake teams. My first team are in level 14 and many stronger completly new teams in CL. Same for friend in level 10. Are those teams fake also? And now some will ask why would Nordeus do this. Easy harder opponents we buy more tokens and it’s all about us buying tokens.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    What is your quality ?

I don't get your whole story.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Read and u get it. My ability is 129% so they adapt my opponents around my ability 120-132..

Quote Originally Posted by pyssell View Post
    Read and u get it. My ability is 129% so they adapt my opponents around my ability 120-132..
    But is well known that the competitions are created looking at the AvQ..

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    What is your quality ?

I don't get your whole story.
    He has a 130% quality team because of tanking and got bot opponents also with 120-130% .
    or

he had 150% and promoted (probably by force), now has 130% q .
    Maybe there aren't teams with that quality in that server - LV2 so playing with bots.

but you must play 10 questions to understand the whole story

Rookie
    All of them were created When they season already had been going for 1-2 weeks and anyway most of them WON the cup. Explain that please!

Agree, i was thinking the same. Some team are bots created entirely to give us some competition esp if there aren't enough players around the same quality range

Rookie
    Let me be honest here. If they have done what you are suggesting, i m pretty cool with it. Don t let me be misunderstood though. I have nothing with tankers (as long as they leave me be and don t ruin my experience of the game).

In your case they clearly feel that this has no meaning for you and they designed an engine to make your experience a bit more challenging. That s not really a bad thing to be honest.

As far as tanking goes, tanking is not illegal and that s cool. But it s fair to assume, since your goal is not trophies, but to gather rests, money, tokens etc and remain to the same level, not to expect to always take the rest of the trophies (Cup, CL) and ruin the experience for the guys that being to your level don t choose to tank.

Therefore it s like they create separate brackets for the tankers and non tankers in the cups and CL which is fine by me (in your case there are not a lot of tankers in 2nd level so you have bots). All that shows that norgeus is trying to make the experience of all the gamers better, which is fine by me and honestly it should be fine by you as well as far as i m concerned. It s a bit ridiculous to see someone with zero league titles and 10 cups and Cl titles after 10 months.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.