Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: what's the REAL reason behind merging servers ?

  1. #31
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I think your opponent is a bot team (fake nordeus account).
    how do we recognize 100% the bot teams in league ? any specific criteria ?

  2. #32
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    That is a Nordeus bot team (computer 3-4* team). Merging server is dangerous. It could all crush one day.
    are you saying that we can wake up one day and find millions of managers accounts lost their players and/ or tokens and the devs wont be able to fix this within 48 hours ?

  3. #33
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    how do we recognize 100% the bot teams in league ? any specific criteria ?
    You cannot add bot as friends
    CUP LEVEL 12 SPECIALIST (winner: Season 8 level 8, Season 11 level 11, Season 12 level 11; finalist: Season 13 Level 12)

  4. #34
    Pro Nebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I think your opponent is a bot team (fake nordeus account).
    I don't think so.
    what's the REAL reason behind merging servers ?-20190404_090043.jpg
    what's the REAL reason behind merging servers ?-20190404_090455.jpg

    Bots don't usually have human faces.
    So check out the date this level 8 club was created.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

  5. #35
    Pro Nebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    are you saying that we can wake up one day and find millions of managers accounts lost their players and/ or tokens and the devs wont be able to fix this within 48 hours ?
    My phone has a back up, my pc the same, how much more an enterprise like Nordeus rich with token monies...
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

  6. #36
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,067
    Merging servers was just a rational business move: there are less and less players in this game (just look at the ads providers) so no need to pay for as many servers as in the old days. They did not even try to sell us stories like: we are doing that for the sake of old managers and make their life easier... Please let us try not to make up legends of our own.
    Nebu likes this.

  7. #37
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    452
    if the idea is to get more active managers together, its not happened so far as in 8 games this season i have played not one manager has be present,also again troll result me 121%- 100 i lost 2-1 only to be told i was not favourite for game what a joke

  8. #38
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I don't think so.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190404_090043.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	120648
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190404_090455.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	120650

    Bots don't usually have human faces.
    So check out the date this level 8 club was created.
    Than it's reactivated team. So it say he started playing few days ago.

  9. #39
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I don't think so.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190404_090043.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	120648
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190404_090455.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	120650

    Bots don't usually have human faces.
    So check out the date this level 8 club was created.
    That isnt his creation date bro. Its the time he relogin again after a very long time. When you abandon you account and come back again, thats what happens. I didnt log in for six months on my first ever account and it was like that as well
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-04-2019 at 03:13 PM.

  10. #40
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,644
    This is bot team "FC Teeny", playing as a 42nd team in 3 league level 79 cause we had only 41 real team to make 3 leagues. His is founded 3/31/2019 which is first day of this season.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast