Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree23Likes
  • 11 Post By madflo19
  • 4 Post By milpol
  • 4 Post By Mak112
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας
  • 1 Post By madflo19

Thread: new event

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    86

    new event

    is solar system event cominglater?

  2. #2
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,095
    They are waiting for the planets to be perfectly aligned.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  3. #3
    Famous milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,016
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    They are waiting for the planets to be perfectly aligned.
    You made my day mate! Cheers

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    is solar system event cominglater?
    You became the victim of April Fool's day you fool.

  5. #5
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,475
    I won
    Mighty Aphrodite
    Starship troopers
    and Guardians of the galaxy
    and got that cool space jersey

    new event-jersey.jpg
    maloukees likes this.

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    231
    what a waste

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Mak112 View Post
    You became the victim of April Fool's day you fool.
    I am playing with asso going for top100 ....29-0-2-0
    you don't know importance of event

  8. #8
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    I am playing with asso going for top100 ....29-0-2-0
    you don't know importance of event
    That make sense now,you were waiting for the event to fall from the moon in top 100 ROFL
    Richie72 likes this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    That make sense now,you were waiting for the event to fall from the moon in top 100 ROFL
    You dont know much so don't talk more....it take place of friendly....tactics and formation