Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Help

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyV View Post
    I have read the fast trainers guide. Dus not find the answer i need. I am going to read it again because maybe i missed it.
    I have a striker who is 25 now, he is above 200 on all his whites. What i do after the age of 21 is as someone sooner said, mantain him each season with about 30 to 50 greens. For the maintanence i use drills that gives him 50/50 on white and grey skills, let's say GYM, which trains fitness and strength, he needs strength but not fitness, and at 25 he still gains more to the white than the grey. On 10 sets he gains about 25 on strength and 10 on fitness. You cand do the same with other skills, but the most efficient of them is GYM. I am planning to keep this guy till he'll reach his whites at about 120, so until he'll be in his 30's. Also i have bought him as a 3 star 18 yo player and raised him to 7 from the get go. I hope this helps. Sorry for my english.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    This value is for players who buy this new season.
    If he bought him previous season, he is a 1st class fast trainer.
    You see many people asking without give all the necessary info.
    Anyway, all the "tools" are in Tutorials and Guides section, you can read them.
    Ehm.. The previous season' s values were different? How come? The post he (you?) are talking about was made by you on 2018. Is it smth i misunderstood?

I have another question. If you are going to fast train a player. How many drills do you use? 6 drills? Or only 1 drill?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyV View Post
    I have another question. If you are going to fast train a player. How many drills do you use? 6 drills? Or only 1 drill?
    6 of the same drill. If you have a striker for example: train 6 drills of "shooting technique" until you reach about 160 on every white, than repeat with "slalom dribble" and the last is "use your head". From this training the only grey skill you train is Fitness. If you have St/Amc you will train only the whites with this set of drills.
    DannyV and milpol like this.

Variaton of drills are better then repeating the same drills

example for st:

slalom dribble - pass go shoot - Shooting Technique - skill drill - use your head- shuttle runs
    DannyV likes this.

That are 2 different answers! Is it then personal preference?
    WindKwality likes this.

Both are correct but I personally prefer the first one
    WindKwality likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123