Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: thanks for nothing

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    let me take my words back... because today i had the biggest troll in a few seasons. i got beaten 1-0 by a 65% pathetic team with lots of 3* players... i had 65% possession, 21 shots but only 2 on target, while he scored from a penalty )))) and, of course, his GK man of the match. this is more than pathetic, obviously pre-arranged by the server to end this way. any substitution makes no difference, any change in tactics = 0...
    last season i didn't had this kind of troll. not even 1. and i made the treble. i'm sure this season i won't win trophies. and these trolls just tells you that. so, again, F%#K YOU NORDEUS!!!
    What is your quality than?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    What is your quality than?
    you really think quality matter anymore? ))) quality is nothing these days. when troll comes, we're all equal... i'm "just" 44% better than him )

Dreamer
    i agree if you had such a higher lvl quality than oppo result was always a win now you could play same oppo 10 times and prob win easy in 5 with the rest all random scores which most likely will end in defeat for you

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    let me take my words back... because today i had the biggest troll in a few seasons. i got beaten 1-0 by a 65% pathetic team with lots of 3* players... i had 65% possession, 21 shots but only 2 on target, while he scored from a penalty )))) and, of course, his GK man of the match. this is more than pathetic, obviously pre-arranged by the server to end this way. any substitution makes no difference, any change in tactics = 0...
    last season i didn't had this kind of troll. not even 1. and i made the treble. i'm sure this season i won't win trophies. and these trolls just tells you that. so, again, F%#K YOU NORDEUS!!!
    welcome to the club mate

Dreamer
    so, this troll happened sunday morning. since then i barely beat anyone, 2* abandoned teams, 4*, 3*, weak 5* teams... every match - same scenario: i have lots of chances but 0 shots on goal... i'm officially in that "bad pass" while my team is pathetic and useless...and i don't know how long it's gonna last. tomorrow is the second round in cup, probably i won't win of my team will play like this again.... thanks a lot nordeus, you suck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12