Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Help

Help

Hi guys since I am not familiar with how training players works so I would like some assistance.Are these two players good fast trainers and how many Rest packs will I need to spend to make them 7 stars thanks and btw if you could give me some info on hoe to know who is good fast trainer and who is not I will appreciate it

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Addicted
    It is very hard to answer your question right now because since the last update Naughty Nordeus have tweaked the training once again and we need more greenpacks to train this season as they have slowed training down (another rip off). But as of end of last season to get your GK to 120% from 101% you would need approx 150 greenpacks.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by olegendz99 View Post
    Hi guys since I am not familiar with how training players works so I would like some assistance.Are these two players good fast trainers and how many Rest packs will I need to spend to make them 7 stars thanks and btw if you could give me some info on hoe to know who is good fast trainer and who is not I will appreciate it

To know if he's a fast trainer need to know his market value. Please take a printscreen of the contract section.
    Regarding training I can tell you that the current gk training system becomes totally inefficient after they changed the training parameter, as there are drills useless, drills that train same identical skills (so 1 become useless) and a lot of drills that train speed that is a grey skill. Nordeus must renew the gk training system.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    It is very hard to answer your question right now because since the last update Naughty Nordeus have tweaked the training once again and we need more greenpacks to train this season as they have slowed training down (another rip off). .
    Not true. They didn't change anything in training with last update, I pushed up one of my player from 113% to 176% with 365 greens, same average of last seasons...
    king7eric and WindKwality like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Not true. They didn't change anything in training with last update, I pushed up one of my player from 113% to 176% with 365 greens, same average of last seasons...
    then you're on your own their pal cos many people have remarked how training as slowed down. it's as clear as day that atleast 25% more greens are needed in general.
    you won't have trained only white skills to achieve a 63% increase in player quality with only 365 greens, therefore less than 6 greens per 1%. go tell your lies somewhere else cos that is not possible. last season a 99% player would train to 120% using 6 greens average per 1% so around 150 greens in all. training then dramically slows down and you claim you trained a player to 173% still using less than 6 greens per 1% LOL . best faible i've ever read on the forum. go kid someone else fool
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    then you're on your own their pal cos many people have remarked how training as slowed down. it's as clear as day that atleast 25% more greens are needed in general.
    you won't have trained only white skills to achieve a 63% increase in player quality with only 365 greens, therefore less than 6 greens per 1%. go tell your lies somewhere else cos that is not possible. last season a 99% player would train to 120% using 6 greens average per 1% so around 150 greens in all. training then dramically slows down and you claim you trained a player to 173% still using less than 6 greens per 1% LOL . best faible i've ever read on the forum. go kid someone else fool
    Obviously I didn't train only white skills.Did I say that i train only white skills? It's not efficient when average skill drill is above 140%.
    I make all my trainings with an excel plan. A fast trainer under 21 yo gain 0,35 skill per 1% of energy if the drill skills (only white skills) average is 60-80%, 0,30 if drill average is 80-100%, 0,20 if drill average is 100-120% and 0,145 if drill average is 120-140%. Over this cap it becames too inefficient to use a certain skill.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    To know if he's a fast trainer need to know his market value. Please take a printscreen of the contract section.
    Regarding training I can tell you that the current gk training system becomes totally inefficient after they changed the training parameter, as there are drills useless, drills that train same identical skills (so 1 become useless) and a lot of drills that train speed that is a grey skill. Nordeus must renew the gk training system.
    Here are their market value the goalkeeper and the AML

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by olegendz99 View Post
    Here are their market value the goalkeeper and the AML

Unfortunally your GK is far from being a fast trainer. His value should be between 3,5 M and 4 M.

Take a look at this thread, post #579. There are all reference values per level that define if a player is a fast trainer or not....

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-58.html
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This value is for players who buy this new season.
    If he bought him previous season, he is a 1st class fast trainer.
    You see many people asking without give all the necessary info.
    Anyway, all the "tools" are in Tutorials and Guides section, you can read them.
    milpol likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    This value is for players who buy this new season.
    If he bought him previous season, he is a 1st class fast trainer.
    You see many people asking without give all the necessary info.
    Anyway, all the "tools" are in Tutorials and Guides section, you can read them.
    Nik, the GK is 18 yo, necessarily he bought him this season.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast