Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: thanks for nothing

Dreamer

thanks for nothing

Thanks again to the game engine another scripted result CUP against team +1* result 2-1 loss away from home manger not present (has been case in all but one match this season so far) home leg 60-40 possession to me go 1-0 then out blue player sent off then 1-1 then get breakaway goal 2-1 to me with 3 mins left only for oppo to score in last second 2-2 game over what rip off, as above manger not present so in 10 matchs so far this season only 1 has had manager present have lost 4 of them and drawn 1 non of which had manger present the other 5 i have won one had manger present go figure
    Richie72 likes this.

Rookie
    This season is full of troll results for me, just lost 4:0 against a 6% weaker team with 0 MC's

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    Thanks again to the game engine another scripted result CUP against team +1* result 2-1 loss away from home manger not present (has been case in all but one match this season so far) home leg 60-40 possession to me go 1-0 then out blue player sent off then 1-1 then get breakaway goal 2-1 to me with 3 mins left only for oppo to score in last second 2-2 game over what rip off, as above manger not present so in 10 matchs so far this season only 1 has had manager present have lost 4 of them and drawn 1 non of which had manger present the other 5 i have won one had manger present go figure
    it's exactly why i'm packing it in. my 120% team got thrashed by a 77% team 4-1, manager wasn't present and he only had 10 men after red card and still slaughtered my team who have 200% attacking skills. been trolled 4 times already this season. enough is enough. goodbye nordeus end of this season (only staying to not let the asso down)
    Seeker85 likes this.

The same thing is happening to me, my team is 105% and is losing to 80% team and tying with 70% teams, if utime is better and has a good conditioning, it does not depend on the formation, you would have to win, the game needs to be fair!
    Last edited by Matheusimm10; 04-06-2019 at 04:28 PM.

Rookie
    Same thing here. Doesn't make any sense and it's quite demotivating to play this game when it happens. To do well in a season, build a strong team and all of a sudden everything changes and nothing works and you keep losing or drawing against way weaker teams than yours (in % quality and game stats). I've been on this game for quite a while to notice when this happens and there's nothing you can do. If it's a tactic the devs use to make you spend tokens to build an even strong team, forget about it. 0 tokens spent this season.
    iansyorkcityfc and Seeker85 like this.

Dreamer
    ) omg guys, i've been through these kind of results myself few seasons ago, losing against pathetic teams...troll after troll... i totally understand your frustration. surprisingly for me, i'm having the best start of the season in a long time. 12 wins in 12 matches and counting... i still believe that the server is somehow programmed from the first day of the season to make some teams favorites to win trophies and some teams to struggle to everybody... and that's a pathetic move from nordeus because it's not fair

Dreamer
    12 games this season so far against 57 teams in CL and CUP,56 teams in league( although i swear a friends team is or should be a 57 lvl but thats another gripe) 11 of those games have had no manger present of which i've lost 4 and drawn 1 i think a fair few of those 57 teams are bots,this is going to cause so many troll results its just going to be stupid
    Richie72 and Seeker85 like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    12 games this season so far against 57 teams in CL and CUP,56 teams in league( although i swear a friends team is or should be a 57 lvl but thats another gripe) 11 of those games have had no manger present of which i've lost 4 and drawn 1 i think a fair few of those 57 teams are bots,this is going to cause so many troll results its just going to be stupid
    Nordeus are quite simply disrespecting all of us managers who work hard to train our players. It's a disgrace to have programmed all this trolling. Like I said I'm off end of the season and it can't come fast enough. (couldn't let down the asso this season)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    Nordeus are quite simply disrespecting all of us managers who work hard to train our players. It's a disgrace to have programmed all this trolling. Like I said I'm off end of the season and it can't come fast enough. (couldn't let down the asso this season)
    I don't really bother Asso as much just for rewards like greens etc although they changed the rewards for tokens i still didn't get my from last season after the change despite complaining.
    Don't think i'll leave because i've put too much time into getting my team and collecting tokens to build with i feel sorry for those who have used real money to get tokens etc.
    all the cosmetic changes are a complete farce, and then you have the Events which now are just top GS,The subs one was a joke i mean we all know the game engine long decides result of match so any subs you used never had effect, and typically if you did all three subs you get another player injured almost as soon as sub was made
    The Asso league are just now for the platinum big guys who manipulate draws etc and build from tanking

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    ) omg guys, i've been through these kind of results myself few seasons ago, losing against pathetic teams...troll after troll... i totally understand your frustration. surprisingly for me, i'm having the best start of the season in a long time. 12 wins in 12 matches and counting... i still believe that the server is somehow programmed from the first day of the season to make some teams favorites to win trophies and some teams to struggle to everybody... and that's a pathetic move from nordeus because it's not fair
    let me take my words back... because today i had the biggest troll in a few seasons. i got beaten 1-0 by a 65% pathetic team with lots of 3* players... i had 65% possession, 21 shots but only 2 on target, while he scored from a penalty )))) and, of course, his GK man of the match. this is more than pathetic, obviously pre-arranged by the server to end this way. any substitution makes no difference, any change in tactics = 0...
    last season i didn't had this kind of troll. not even 1. and i made the treble. i'm sure this season i won't win trophies. and these trolls just tells you that. so, again, F%#K YOU NORDEUS!!!
    Seeker85 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast