Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By iansyorkcityfc
  • 1 Post By Richie72
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By iansyorkcityfc

Thread: A call to end the troll results

Dreamer

A call to end the troll results

Lets end the troll results we as long term players are sick to the back teeth of so called easy sides with no active manager winning end this farce now
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    Lets end the troll results we as long term players are sick to the back teeth of so called easy sides with no active manager winning end this farce now
    TROLL NORDEUS !!! create a level 1 team, train only aml amr until level 4 for goals until you can join associations and save every greenpack for 3 months. With a wealth of experience you'll never suffer for years.
    Same logo, same team name, same home away strip, you'll feel great once you set it up
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

That's why this post was opened, is a matter of margins, simply, and as I repeat constantly, mnager should "feel" at which distance the win is guaranteed, with the old margins this was easy to perceive.

https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...what-fair.html

Dreamer
    Think i've said this before i do not mind losing as long as its active manger percentage difference between team is reasonable,but when its large in some cases very large difference or your told in big friendly letters your favourite to win and then lose only to be told bad day/players went missing/equal teams on paper surprise to lose/ or my personnel number number one they were favorites its just becoming a complete joke.
    the merging of servers has seemed to introduce more bot teams and in my case completely inactive mangers 15 games played and only twice has a manger been present have lost 5 and drawn 2 only one of those game had a active manger present and at least 3 were bot teams come on now stop defending nordeus by using maths etc to cover up this ludicrous game engine.
    people are starting to leave the game in droves because of all this nonsense
    Richie72 and TropikThunder like this.