Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Broken Managers' abilities & morales

Broken Managers' abilities & morales

Concerning about changing training bonus system, I think Nordeus is trying to kill the managers' abilities and morales. Some gamers are considering to stop playing this game becos of Nordeus decisions. Nordeus is trying to protect mutant players creation. Firstly, the department restricted the token award in FA tournament. Second, they block entrance of the FA (in the first week), then block negotiation period for first three weeks. And finally, they fix the training bonus system. These fixations were implemented within one month. In fact, Nordeus is trying to protect mutant players creations. As consequences, many gamers are very dissapointed for playing this game cos there is no free feeling to play the game. Then, I can assure that some gamers will quit from playing the game PERMANENTLY. Most gamers are still suggesting many reports, but Nordeus complaints that they have technical difficulties and so they cannot implement the gamers' sugfestions. To be honest, there is no satisfactory between Nordeus and gamers. Also, I really don't like the response of Nordeus cos that department becomes SELFISH. They are trying to lie the gamers in many ways, they think that they can fix the game what they likes. So, I'm also considering to stop playing this game forever.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    siko232 likes this.

Yo pensaba lo mismo, pero aveces es algo de estrategia y de esa manera no gastaras muchos maletines verdes. la cosa es saber como entrenar y cuando hacerlo . yo había dejado el juego ; pero regrese, y vale la pena, cada ves es más realista . Pero estoy de acuerdo en algunas cosas que dices . como por ejemplo : las negociaciones , y lo de la asociación; pero si lo vemos desde otro punto de vista , en la vida real también las negociaciones son al inicio y final de la temporada .

Apprentice
    The only way to stop mutant is fix the game engine, or cap/limit skill % , cant go beyond 160 (world class) for example ,so people will try to train other skill in order to improve team/player overall quality,thats it.

by taking out many good feature and adding silly update will not fixing anything, its just ruin the game experience.
    siko232 and milpol like this.

Addicted
    But why to train other skills if they are not important ?
    I agree too, what nordeus is doing nowdays - remove everything or fix something in order to blind managers. This game is far away from what it was few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph22 View Post
    Yo pensaba lo mismo, pero aveces es algo de estrategia y de esa manera no gastaras muchos maletines verdes. la cosa es saber como entrenar y cuando hacerlo . yo había dejado el juego ; pero regrese, y vale la pena, cada ves es más realista . Pero estoy de acuerdo en algunas cosas que dices . como por ejemplo : las negociaciones , y lo de la asociación; pero si lo vemos desde otro punto de vista , en la vida real también las negociaciones son al inicio y final de la temporada .
    Please write in English.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    Concerning about changing training bonus system, I think Nordeus is trying to kill the managers' abilities and morales. Some gamers are considering to stop playing this game becos of Nordeus decisions. Nordeus is trying to protect mutant players creation. Firstly, the department restricted the token award in FA tournament. Second, they block entrance of the FA (in the first week), then block negotiation period for first three weeks. And finally, they fix the training bonus system. These fixations were implemented within one month. In fact, Nordeus is trying to protect mutant players creations. As consequences, many gamers are very dissapointed for playing this game cos there is no free feeling to play the game. Then, I can assure that some gamers will quit from playing the game PERMANENTLY. Most gamers are still suggesting many reports, but Nordeus complaints that they have technical difficulties and so they cannot implement the gamers' sugfestions. To be honest, there is no satisfactory between Nordeus and gamers. Also, I really don't like the response of Nordeus cos that department becomes SELFISH. They are trying to lie the gamers in many ways, they think that they can fix the game what they likes. So, I'm also considering to stop playing this game forever.

Ehm don t really agree here with you.

Firstly they put the cap of 240% (is it or it s even less?) in players ability.
    Secondly they only changed (or this had a lot of weight in their decisions) the negotiations system because of mutations. The managers, if i m not mistaken used a system called ladder (sold and resold the same player to their own teams of different level so that when they train them they would have tho most efficiency and then resold them to the same team - i m not sure of the exact method, never did it, and probably never will).

You are clearly forgetting about the restrictions of the FA Award that they set a rule that you don t get the bonuses of the associations if you don t promote to the next level, something that is anti- mutant (and anti- tanking) as well for obvious reasons. The players used the mutants only in asso games and stayed in the same level using reserves so that they retrain them (with or with not the ladder system) and always enhance their squads quality.

The training bonus system is far from perfect, don t get me wrong, but training every day only the reserves (1* players), just to get the bonus that then will be used by the first team that never trained all together is a bit ridiculous if you ask me.

I understand that the game is getting more demanding every month, these past few months and it s getting too hard to get where you want but let s try not to be over - demanding or pre - refuse every single change without any reasoning. I don t think they owe us something really. They offer a free game, they expect your time but it s obvious to me that this game, still, is one of the least pay to win free games I ve ever encountered.

Being used to a specific way of play doesn t mean that every single change is in a bad direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Z.Ep. View Post

Secondly they only changed (or this had a lot of weight in their decisions) the negotiations system because of mutations. The managers, if i m not mistaken used a system called ladder (sold and resold the same player to their own teams of different level so that when they train them they would have tho most efficiency and then resold them to the same team - i m not sure of the exact method, never did it, and probably never will).

You are clearly forgetting about the restrictions of the FA Award that they set a rule that you don t get the bonuses of the associations if you don t promote to the next level, something that is anti- mutant (and anti- tanking) as well for obvious reasons. The players used the mutants only in asso games and stayed in the same level using reserves so that they retrain them (with or with not the ladder system) and always enhance their squads quality.

The training bonus system is far from perfect, don t get me wrong, but training every day only the reserves (1* players), just to get the bonus that then will be used by the first team that never trained all together is a bit ridiculous if you ask me.

I understand that the game is getting more demanding every month, these past few months and it s getting too hard to get where you want but let s try not to be over - demanding or pre - refuse every single change without any reasoning. I don t think they owe us something really. They offer a free game, they expect your time but it s obvious to me that this game, still, is one of the least pay to win free games I ve ever encountered.

Being used to a specific way of play doesn t mean that every single change is in a bad direction.
    I've been playing TE for about 5 years honestly. At this moment, the fixations and restrictions are mainly becos of dishonest managers who are playing with mutants. I do agree to reduce those mutants, but methods of mutant protections are rather unacceptable cos of Childish decision. For example, current negotiation system. Moreover, I do admit that I'm not happy to play this game like recent old versions. Nordeus should give us some additional rewards such : token rewards for league first position, CL champion, and Cup champion. Budgets are useless for higher level managers, and those managers really do need tokens. This should be happening.

505, casper™, milpol and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Z.Ep. View Post

That's my opinion about the latest updates. Thanks for sharing @Z.Ep.
    I would like a new transfer system according to real life.
    I just pick the position I want and it shows players (like the old one) every 5 minutes. this will be the best we can have
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    I've been playing TE for about 5 years honestly. At this moment, the fixations and restrictions are mainly becos of dishonest managers who are playing with mutants. I do agree to reduce those mutants, but methods of mutant protections are rather unacceptable cos of Childish decision. For example, current negotiation system. Moreover, I do admit that I'm not happy to play this game like recent old versions. Nordeus should give us some additional rewards such : token rewards for league first position, CL champion, and Cup champion. Budgets are useless for higher level managers, and those managers really do need tokens. This should be happening.

There is one thing i agree with you, token rewards, winning tokens for top 5 league spots,top 4 in cup and CL will be better for antitanking than restrictions, but be honest, nordeus cuting all token events, like king of the hill or even national teams and give us events with overpowered trolling bot teams, they even replace tokens with rests in top scorer event, so i doubt that token rewrads come that soon
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    That's my opinion about the latest updates. Thanks for sharing @Z.Ep.
    I would like a new transfer system according to real life.
    I just pick the position I want and it shows players (like the old one) every 5 minutes. this will be the best we can have
    or saying your assistent i want that possition for this ammount of tokens and he search it for daily offer , or ask youth academy to produce that kind of players
    EastsiderSG, dave1311 and milpol like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast