Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Team Play Bonuses - 8th of April

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    You didn't have to get them to 99% .80% is fine.
    you have no solid info to prove your team will perform well at 80% so your point is usless. it's your choice, your team. i prefer to be at 99% to be sure and certainly more logical to put a fully fit player on a pitch instead of a not fully fit player. good luck
    milpol, Anarşi and Altiplano like this.

It's your choice! Cheers
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Apprentice
    First experience.
    It demanded 3 trainings of 6,75% that we use for the team bonuses to get back the 100% team play bonuses. Condition loss between 18 and 21%, but after second training visually tje circle was full at 75%, so i think that some drill can be ejected from the training to make it lighter, but i would be able to try it only tomorrow...

Tryed with the bench 6 of a same drill and didn't work.
    milpol likes this.

VIP
    Just realized how ultra idiotic this Team Play Bonus is... I'm very close to stop playing this ****, after 5 years...

Apprentice
    Another nice update, just imagine playing with high aggression pressure, just wow..

it would be better if you consider the age factor of the player, younger consume less stamina than old player, realistic right?

I just tried warm up video and skill and it seems to be a third of the 6.75 usual drill. It might be condition loss related. We can use the very easy drills to top up after 2 x 6.75. Does anyone know if x2 work on this? And if 8 players constitute a group?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I just tried warm up video and skill and it seems to be a third of the 6.75 usual drill. It might be condition loss related. We can use the very easy drills to top up after 2 x 6.75. Does anyone know if x2 work on this? And if 8 players constitute a group?
    yes it worked

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    We need much more conditions, with this update we can't play 2 games a day or 4 games (asso games) + tour games (if there are tour games).

Even 1 game for a day is too much if I have to play early in the morning. For example if the game is at 10:00 and I enter game at 8:00, I have to train with first team means they will be tired for that game. It is all mission imposible for me. It only way to spend more money. More people will quit this way.
    let alone event, just imagine playing with high aggression for one full game lol

So i tried a few different combinations. It is NOT condition loss related. A heavier drill did not give more bonus. In fact less

Min 4 players required
    Min 2 drills
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-09-2019 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    yes it worked
    Great, if the 2x video works. we should be able to go from 8 to 10 percent in 2 times 6.75 attempts

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast