Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Team Play Bonuses - 8th of April

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by WindKwality View Post
    I don't pay attention to this update. I will never use this feature as i don't believe it has any impact at all. The same with the other bonus. As far as i know, if i attend a game i win with 2 0 or 3 0 if i dont attend i win by 7 goals margin or more. ). I believe they are only for cosmetic purpose, and what really matters is how well trained your player is.
    in other words, before they put/update this TPB bonus, they should respect/care bonus from attending the match
    TropikThunder likes this.

Rookie
    If the logic of the new update is that player's that train together benefit more from the team bonuses than players that do not train together then shouldn't this also apply to players actually playing in games?

It makes no sense that I should have a regular starter at 8% after he just started two games in the last twelve hours but could only train a couple of times due to my need to get him rested up for the games versus my benchwarmers that will never get in a game but are all at 10% because, due to them never getting fatigued from games, they can take part in all training sessions.

We should not need to use extra greens to rest regular players so they can train: the new bonus should also apply to games!
    pjBS likes this.

Players need to train together

Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    If the logic of the new update is that player's that train together benefit more from the team bonuses than players that do not train together then shouldn't this also apply to players actually playing in games?

It makes no sense that I should have a regular starter at 8% after he just started two games in the last twelve hours but could only train a couple of times due to my need to get him rested up for the games versus my benchwarmers that will never get in a game but are all at 10% because, due to them never getting fatigued from games, they can take part in all training sessions.

We should not need to use extra greens to rest regular players so they can train: the new bonus should also apply to games!
    To some point I agree, but if you are saying that you don't need to train your 1st team players with the squad because they play regularly. Then this is total rubbish, what real football teams 1st team players don't train together with the squad.
    Then they would need to add a small match play bonus, but you would also have to included fatigue due to players being over played.
    It's that what your asking, if so your only adding to the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I would rate it an 8 as it gives active players an edge. And at a cost of 6.75 condition per player. It isnt much if i can really see a difference against strong inactive teams.
    We allready have that edge with bonuses, and for now I didn't see any difference. They could do it without those 6.75%, for me that is 13 videos no metter if it is 6 or 15% lost condition. So this is bad update, rated big zero from me.

We have quite a lot of people moaning about the update, how you should be able to train the 1st team players individually and continue to train players that don’t play in the 1st to get the team bonus.
    So most of you are saying that it’s ok for teams to manipulate the training and bonus system at no cost, while other managers that have been playing and running their team without manipulating the system have to play with an unfair disadvantage.
    Wake up will ya, the TPB has been introduced to try and prevent this type of manipulation, if you don’t like carry on the way you have been doing and forget about. Some of us have been play the game fair without tanking, up-selling and manipulating the training. You all have the option to train you players the way you want, it is no longer an advantage to train 8 players who never play to get the TEAM BONUS!
    Enjoy
    Last edited by cruffin; 04-11-2019 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Error

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    We allready have that edge with bonuses, and for now I didn't see any difference. They could do it without those 6.75%, for me that is 13 videos no metter if it is 6 or 15% lost condition. So this is bad update, rated big zero from me.
    What pains me is the 24 hour video rule, i couldn't use the 2x in time today for a tough cup tie. So it costs me 11 greens to replenish a 15 condition loss per player. If i could have used the 2x video, it would have cost me 7.5 condition per player and i could recover 6 before match so no greens required. I think anything above 95 condition is acceptable for tough elimination matchups. Next time i am gonna make sure i use 13 and leave 2 for the following day. Heart goes out to those who do not get the videos, really places them at a disadvantage. More so with TPB
    motrin, milpol and Z.Ep. like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cruffin View Post
    We have quite a lot of people moaning about the update, how you should be able to train the 1st team players individually and continue to train players that don’t play in the 1st to get the team bonus.
    So most of you are saying that it’s ok for teams to manipulate the training and bonus system at no cost, while other managers that have been playing and running their team without manipulating the system have to play with an unfair disadvantage.
    Wake up will ya, the TPB has been introduced to try and prevent this type of manipulation, if you don’t like carry on the way you have been doing and forget about. Some of us have been play the game fair without tanking, up-selling and manipulating the training. You all have the option to train you players the way you want, it is no longer an advantage to train 8 players who never play to get the TEAM BONUS!
    Enjoy
    I'm not questioning the motive for the new system, just that it doesn't work in-game like TE said it would. I have said this before, there is no way I should ever lose to an abandoned team 40% below me who doesn't train/maintain their players or watch the match. I have 10-10-10-10 Team Bonus, every player at 10% TPB, and watch the game and it doesn't help in the game. My team does better when I do not attend, so that will be my strategy the rest of this season. It couldn't be worse than what is happening now.

Many, many many posts on this site describing the same thing.
    MNK Kaskada and pjBS like this.
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    I'm not questioning the motive for the new system, just that it doesn't work in-game like TE said it would. I have said this before, there is no way I should ever lose to an abandoned team 40% below me who doesn't train/maintain their players or watch the match. I have 10-10-10-10 Team Bonus, every player at 10% TPB, and watch the game and it doesn't help in the game. My team does better when I do not attend, so that will be my strategy the rest of this season. It couldn't be worse than what is happening now.

Many, many many posts on this site describing the same thing.
    Respect mate, 1 of the most honest statements on here. Yes it not working as it should be, but don’t forget everyone started at 10%, even abandoned teams. So it will take a few days to take affect, and don’t forget the few that will not update to see if they can get round the new TPB! All I can say is give it time and hopefully it will work it’s self out.

Rookie
    This TPB upgrade is nothing but another Nordus scam in my opinion. I had 94 Greenpacks before this leech update and now I’m down to 7. After keeping my starting 11 and bench @ optimal TPB and 10-10-10-10 Team Bonus, all training requirements met, morale @ superb, financial insensitive for the team, I’ve lost 2 critical matches and draw 1 to lesser teams (local league & Cup). Now I’ve also got association matches ahead of a quarter final Cup decider with tired key players. I wish I’ve seen this forum earlier for what others experienced with this scam. This has quickly become a very complicated game and not fun but stressful... most likely the last season for me. Will be a good decision because I’ve spent enough hard earned cash on this game already.
    pjBS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakark View Post
    ...scam. This has quickly become a very complicated game and not fun but stressful... most likely the last season for me. ... spent enough hard earned cash on this game already.
    yep, no fun & buggy Bs by Devs
    wont ever SPEND $

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast